Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
Pasta CFW is now obsolete. We at the PastaDev team are working on rxTools -with Pasta- which roxas75 gave us due to his retirement. I almost finished the new GUI, which is as cool as the pasta one, with themes and stuff. Rxtools has spider support, mset support and ninjhax support! On the o3ds it has Emunand, Sysnand+firmlaunch, sysnand without firmlaumch, everything with sigcheck patched out. For n3ds users, we are working on n3ds support. So for now, you have to use Pasta CFW ;)

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Pasta CFW is now obsolete. We at the PastaDev team are working on rxTools -with Pasta- which roxas75 gave us due to his retirement. I almost finished the new GUI, which is as cool as the pasta one, with themes and stuff. Rxtools has spider support, mset support and ninjhax support! On the o3ds it has Emunand, Sysnand+firmlaunch, sysnand without firmlaumch, everything with sigcheck patched out. For n3ds users, we are working on n3ds support. So for now, you have to use Pasta CFW ;)

I am drooling over mset for n3ds, I want to be able to keep my GW card in and dual boot, thanks for all the hard work

Reactions: AlbertoSONIC

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New3DS support... *Drowns in my own saliva* :Q

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Thanks for keeping us updated! Can't wait for n3ds support.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also drooling for N3DS support with emuNand (even if it's 9.5 for now). I have that great eShop spoofer for emuNand that someone created for us to hold me over until 9.8 support.

forcefield

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Common work and open source is key, nice to see you decided to merge the projects to make the ultimate one.
I followed this thread since it's beginning and I'm happy to see the outcome, good luck guys and thanks for your work ;)

Skullz96x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eritrea
For the love of everything that is holy, make Pasta support New3ds 9.8...
my samurai warrior chronicles 3 :3

Skullz96x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eritrea
We have an eShop spoofer that grants access to the eShop and other online stuff on 9.5. It even works on emuNand. I've been using it on my N3DS with Gateway emuNand and it works great.
I'm a user of Sky3ds, and a New3DS 9.8 (damn it) is what i have. So, the only thing that I hope for, is for a new exploit, i guess? Make it happen, smea, pasta team!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots