Gaming Paper Mario: Color Splash OFFICIAL trailer!

S

Saiyan Lusitano

If it's sold as a budget priced game I'd be willing to pick it up.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't wait it looks wicked! I'm hype for it, love the Paper Mario games cannot get enough of them, never have and within 2016 as well! Zelda now has took a back seat for me, WAHAY, that's all I can say!!!

Last edited by Reecey,

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't understand to save my life why nintendo can't just give us what we want. Whoever is making these awful decisions needs to be canned,they are seriously losing nintendo thousands of dollars.

Reactions: Bladexdsl

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't understand to save my life why nintendo can't just give us what we want. Whoever is making these awful decisions needs to be canned,they are seriously losing nintendo thousands of dollars.
I'm not sure what made them even start to develop color splash or as I call it Sticker Star 2: Electric boogaloo

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This COULD be a good game. I like the card concept. But it entirely revolves around Nintendo not fucking up. And we can't really expect that.
SPM was a really good game, but it wasn't really a paper Mario game. It's like mining for diamonds and finding gold.

Trolling

This Username is taken. Problem?
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
All Nintendo has to do is add the same gameplay mechanics from TYYD and keep there color bullshit outside from battles.
The cards could be used the same way as in Paper Jam.

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First the stickers and now it's colors... It's sad to see that paper mario evolved from a great, story-driven rpg to an... can you even call it an rpg still? revolving around stupid gimmicks. If Color Splash were a 3DS title I would have understand somewhat and maybe seen it as a successor to Sticker Star. But as a full fledged Wii U title? Man, how disappointing. Would be so cool to see a story-driven title like TTYD once again in the paper mario series.

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... Official my butt. Still, while the game might be fun it's no Mario RPG or Paper Mario TTYD. It'll probably be something like sticker star was, long and boring.

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What. The. Fuck.
You'd think after Shitster Star they would've learned the lesson, but NOPE!
And it started so promising. The town looked like a bit Rogueport, making me believe it would finally be again a good RPG.

Then 00:22 happened.
Was that the Titanic music? WITH FUCKING STADIUM HORNS???
I'm... I'm legitimately mad. I need to... Kill some puppies...

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Was that the Titanic music? WITH FUCKING STADIUM HORNS???
yeah but that music isn't official to that vid but it suits the game perfectly :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

check out all the other vids to the right of the video you can clearly see NO ONE wants this game to see the light of day!!

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't think it's fair to say that this is gonna be horrible. I mean, sure, we all miss the days where we can play the classic RPG as the lil' paper guy with whoever we want as a sidekick, but just because Sticker Star came out with the odd battle system doesn't me we should count this out.
There's already quite a bit of plausible evidence showing that the card system is very different than Sticker Star's, & personally, I like it; it doesn't look bothersome to me.
And besides, you can't disagree with me on this, the game looks freaking gorgeous for a Paper Mario game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1