Gaming Pachter: Wii U April US sales hit 55,000

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wedbush Securities analyst Michael Pachter says Wii U sales in US down 19 percent from March.
According to the analyst Michael Pachter (:hateit:)'s data says Wii U sales have been down 19% from March.
He says the Wii U has sold 3.45 million units worldwide (officially) as of March 31st. Nintendo has attributed the platform's slow adoption rate to a lack of major titles and marketing failing to communicate the novelty of the system.
Concerning competitors Microsoft and Sony, Pachter's data today shows that the Xbox 360 was again the market leader, selling 205,000 units in the month. The PlayStation 3 moved 165,000 units in the period, according to Pachter.

:arrow: Source
The next major title according to the source would be Pikimin 3, which is Nintendo says that that will help spark the system. They also claim to reduce manufacturing costs to make the Wii U profitable. [/quote]
-----
I find this quite depressing for Nintendo. The Wii U is losing Nintendo, and Pachter is being a shitty person who thinks the 3DS will fail miserably.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I find this quite depressing for Nintendo. The Wii U is losing Nintendo, and Pachter is being a shitty person who thinks the 3DS will fail miserably.
And developers are losing interest in it. The hackers are losing interest too. The gamers are hesitating to buy it because... they're also losing interest in it,
NINTENDO IS DOOMED!!!!!!!

"Patcher estimates". This isn't actual sales data.
Indeed," estimates " So I think we can all calm down a bit. But let's see if the WiiU picks off steam in August.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Pachter is at it again?
Pachter is bitching and whining again?

dv1Txca.jpg

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, stop posting Pachter. Its not news. We have been over this.

>the wiiU sells a number of consoles
>Pachter says the wiiu sells a number of consoles

also, sales numbers are, again, not news.

Reactions: Bladexdsl

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
I dunno who he is nor care , im more concerned with the thread subject and that its intention is to add further fuel to the cluster fuck fire that has become wiiu is doomed threads.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought we all agreed that Pachter isn't a news source.

As for Pachter, we know you hate Nintendo buddy, its okay. We're well aware everything is butterflies and rainbows over in sonyland.

Reactions: luigiman1928

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
...but the Wii U does lack major titles and its advertising campaign does fail at showing the system's novelty. ;O;

Other than that, yeah - it's all assumptions and assuming things "makes an ASS out of U and ME". :P

Reactions: Ray Lewis

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
it's Pachter no one here gives a shit about that blowhard fuck-tard in here

I should clarify, that the reason why I said "stopped at pachter" is not because of him "bashing nintendo" (even though he does), its that he's wrong about majority of video game stuff across all platforms, companies and games.
the majority his ALWAYS wrong his NEVER been right in his whole life!

if anyone believes anything this idiot says than they need a kick in the face for being so stupid :P

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think Pikimin 3 is a good start to Wii U. I think they need to start with the most common games that can have a sequel added. Like the 3DS is doing a good job producing good games, which are franchises to older generations of Nintendo. For an example, Mario Party 3DS, Zelda 3DS, Paper Mario Sticker Star (er, kind of failed miserably for a few people).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu