Gaming PAC-MAN And The Ghostly Adventures - First 10 Minutes - Full HD

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That... is an interesting take on the Pac-Man gameplay style which is still present here, it's just executed in a completely different way. I don't know if it's a good or a bad way yet (there were some Pac-Man adventure games released before and I've heard they were point and click-cross-side scrolling platformer and... pretty terrible from what I heard), but it's certainly original.

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PAC-Man no wait what is this.
His voice is weird, this looks like it was made to teach you the ABC's.
It looks okay I guess but not to intrested in pacman ever since the arcade days.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not everything needs to be in 3D. Pac-Man is meant to go around in a maze like board, and rack up a highscore, eat ghosts, and eat dots. Not explore a fucking factory.

It's like Contra. That went 3D, and look what happened. Nope.

D

Dork

You think he's able to? We had a sidescrolling pacman, we had 3d ones before.. nothing's worked.

Pacman World was a pretty solid series and a very fun platformer. Though I'm not too fond of this new series presentation of Pacman as some kid, the gameplay seems new and interesting, while staying true to classic Pacman mechanics.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
who the hell are these freaks with pacman i've never heard of them before. the game itself looks like their trying to copy sonics lock on ability

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...