Gaming Own Serious Sam classics? You have a free new game!

Celice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks be all to the benevolent reddit.

I'm not sure which Steam titles net you the free game (Serious Sam First Encounter, Second Encounter? Serious Sam 1 [both encounters] and Serious Sam 2?), but if you have some of the early games, or if you ever picked up Serious Sam in a humble bundle, you've been given a free new Serious Sam game.

I'm not sure who is developing it. I think it's a group of modders who are working with the in-house Croteam. What strikes me as interesting is that there is already a mod team working with Croteam to recreate the early Serious Sam game before it was cut up into a two-part game. Different levels, guns, worlds, and enemy types were scrapped in order to make deadlines. I don't know if this Serious Sam Revolution is that same project, or a new project altogether.

Either way, more Serious Sam is always a great thing! Maybe Croteam is drumming up interest for their upcoming Serious Sam 4? Anyways, check your library and see if you have this title!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/227780/

It should be noted that the game is still being worked on, but I figure it's yours permanently, so still a free game :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup