dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
so I've been out of the gaming loop for ds for quite some time and I was wondering if there have been any worthwhile ds games released in the past 6-12 months.

thanks!

dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
oh dear god...another one? -.-

I actually liked the black/white version but it got a bit too boring after some hours

anything else? :)

dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
yea...I was afraid of that but since I don't own a 3ds,I was wondering if there were any ds games that got overshadowed by OMG 3DZ SCREENZORZ

no_chocobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about some games that most people probably didn't play, that they should before the 3DS totally overshadows the DS?

I've got one: Contact.

Jack2727

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeh pretty much what has happened is the Nintendo had to stop it with the DS in order to get the 3DS to become more popular, if you check the games released in 2012, there really aren't that many, the only recent DS game is probably pokemon black and white 2, which is most likely the last DS game we'll see :|...

I still went ahead and got a DSTwo, considering my last portable was the Gameboy Advanced SP, so I have plenty of old DS games I need to play xD... and then seeing how I have a 3DS XL I can then start buying 3DS games... which will blow cause I really can't afford to pay $40 for a game >_>

PortablePlatypus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Adventure Time was recently released for both the DS and 3DS. Even if you don't like the show, it'll appeal to fans of retro games, particularly Zelda.

There's also Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 if you're into grid-based strategy RPGs with a great story, and Solatorobo: Red the Hunter which is probably one of the more unique games on the system (I reviewed it a while back. Link to site in description if interested).

Judging by your avatar, you probably already know about Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs