Ugothacked

OP
Trophies
Website
UgotHacked.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if any one has tried this, because it isnt working for me, let me explain what I am doing:

I have a American 3DS with a Japanese game using gateway, every time I try local play it says communication error before starting the room, but if I use the american version of the same game (Yoshis Island) the room is created, I tried this with another game and got a communication error as well.

Any one have any information or had something similar happen to them?

ll0rT

Trophies
XP
Country
I had this problem too. When I create room with Japanese Mario Kart 7 3dz Rom on my EUR console, it says something about communication error.
Just wanted to play at least demo game with my Jap N3DS while waiting gateway :(

Ugothacked

OP
Trophies
Website
UgotHacked.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Are you using a cart, rom, or cia?

It is a rom I am using, i havent tried CIA yet
I had this problem too. When I create room with Japanese Mario Kart 7 3dz Rom on my EUR console, it says something about communication error.
Just wanted to play at least demo game with my Jap N3DS while waiting gateway :(
Were you ever able to get it to work?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Mario Kart 7 is a PoS that doesn't allow local play between consoles of different regions. Maybe the error is related to that fact.
Also, fuck Nintendo and region locking.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
wich games are you guys tring to play?
I don't know why mario kart wold give problem since it's made to play worldwide....

try reading with the message says, try using the world lens/ google stranslation app for smarthphones (if your aren't old like mine, may have the word lens opition xD) or transcribble it n the computer translation o-o
Other thing could be the reader, you are using your own one? or a public one?
My for smahs brothers I used my mario tennis open reader xD

It is a rom I am using, i havent tried CIA yet
Were you ever able to get it to work?

try with CIa and tell us what happens, but with rom, isn't the same about the reader? wich games are you trying to play ?

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Mario Kart 7 is a PoS that doesn't allow local play between consoles of different regions. Maybe the error is related to that fact.

hmm this is strange with mario kart... but I know this can happen :P
yeah, [2] for you, fuck region locking =A= I don't understand why nintndo still want to be segmented in each region, with different ideas and interes in each one,instead of a big one around the world =A= seens that making wiimini and 2DS is more important for Western nintendo than what the players really desires
(these stuff really make me mad as you can see xD even more because it's a really pain for getting games as low middles class here =A= )

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
wich games are you guys tring to play?
I don't know why mario kart wold give problem since it's made to play worldwide....

try reading with the message says, try using the world lens/ google stranslation app for smarthphones (if your aren't old like mine, may have the word lens opition xD) or transcribble it n the computer translation o-o
Other thing could be the reader, you are using your own one? or a public one?
My for smahs brothers I used my mario tennis open reader xD

try with CIa and tell us what happens, but with rom, isn't the same about the reader? wich games are you trying to play ?
MK7 does not work worldwide with local play, trust me.
It was one of my first very big disappointments relating 3DS region lock, I tried playing using my European 3DS and original European game with friends from Argentina that used their American 3DS and original American game.
IT JUST DOES NOT WORK (with local multiplayer).
That is the reason I hate MK7 so much, I actually bought it to play with my friends the same way we played MKDS in the past every time we met.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
MK7 does not work worldwide with local play, trust me.
It was one of my first very big disappointments relating 3DS region lock, I tried playing using my European 3DS and original European game with friends from Argentina that used their American 3DS and original American game.
IT JUST DOES NOT WORK (with local multiplayer).
That is the reason I hate MK7 so much, I actually bought it to play with my friends the same way we played MKDS in the past every time we met.

I Trust you XD I'm also really disapointed lol
yeah this is really bad :/ This is so much wrong... they never count that we from americas are closesly related to europe and asia(also all the world actually :v ) I know a lot that gave problem getting japanese/european console from parents that are outside and get problem to play ithere , the option they have is or pirating or region unlocking(that can be cosidered an illegal action by nintendo :P), if not both lol because no one wnat to just throw away a console becaus eof region locking, right? :B

Ugothacked

OP
Trophies
Website
UgotHacked.webs.com
XP
Country
United States

I understand that, thats why I have a Japanese 3DS as well, what im trying to do is host a game using my american 3ds and a gateway. But when i try i get a communication error even before starting the room

Ill try to look for a CIA and test it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s