Hacking Out of region CIA gets stuck at loading

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
download cryptofixed update cia from that iso site...and if you can't find it ask for it in the request thread...

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I found the European cryptofixed CIA, that should fix all of your problems and you'll be able to update the game from the eShop. Check your inbox in a minute.

Treamcaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Obviously, since it gets stuck at boot. There might be a fixed cia somewhere though, but making the text file isn't that hard. I had to make plugins for DLC for Taiko no Tatsujin and for Sega 3D collection, and now they work without problems.

Hello Lycanroc. I am new to the 3DS hacking scene. Just followed a tutorial and installed custom firmware on my 3DS however I am having issues loading Sega 3D collection game. It hangs while booting on 3DS logo and I have to turn off the console to exit it.
You're talking about a certain plugin? Where can I find it and where do I put it in order to make this game run? Thank you in advance!

EDIT: Just solved it. Had to update firmware to the latest version on systems settings.

Last edited by Treamcaster,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.