Hacking other than exploits

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Officially, no. Why in the hell would you even ask this?

If you have a way to play PSP homebrew on it, then yes. However, it has the same PSP's limitations....
No it doesn't, It can play them at faster speeds then the PSP, the default setting in the VHBL is 60% faster then the PSP and you can go up from there. You can play 64 games pretty well with the vita if hacked.

SideShowBob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because i read somewhere about remote desktop but that was fixed as far as i know so im wondering if anyone has thought of something else

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it doesn't, It can play them at faster speeds then the PSP, the default setting in the VHBL is 60% faster then the PSP and you can go up from there. You can play 64 games pretty well with the vita if hacked.
I thought it was sandboxed in the PSP emulator. I haven't been following the Vita hacks, since I still have a few PSPs and barely play those even when hacked.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I thought it was sandboxed in the PSP emulator. I haven't been following the Vita hacks, since I still have a few PSPs and barely play those even when hacked.
Technically it runs at a faster Mhz setting than the PSP to provide a performance boost, but that's concerning processing only - the amount of memory etc. is still the same.

Tom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Technically it runs at a faster Mhz setting than the PSP to provide a performance boost, but that's concerning processing only - the amount of memory etc. is still the same.
Yes, but processing has more to do with speed then ram. 32MB of RAM is unlocked.

Tom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...not 64? And I only mentioned RAM to say that the overall amount of content per-load is the same.
I believe it's only 32, The newer models of the psp had 64 but I think the CFW it was based off of was for a model with only 32

Alie Hajalie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What games run well for you? Even Mario 64 runs pretty bad with sound for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea