Gaming Osu!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Quick note for anyone who might be interested in the osu!tablet thing (like me): if you have been supporter at some point, you can pre-order one here while supplies last.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
5UTcz.jpg

Why does score have to be based off combo and not accuracy :(

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
5UTcz.jpg

Why does score have to be based off combo and not accuracy :(
...Well then.
5V9Ey.png

(and I could probably FC this if I tried :P)
My friend ranking has a lot of people, so I couldn't even get my score on the same screen as Chhotu uttam's. Just as a reference, my score is #6 on my list, Chhotu's #16, Arras' #18.

EDIT: ...got an S, but not an FC :< (max combo is 1 166x) Still only #4 on my list though.
5VaNS.png

(Same combo as Bently apparently though)

Reactions: Bently

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
...Well then.
5V9Ey.png

My friend ranking has a lot of people, so I couldn't even get my score on the same screen as Chhotu uttam's. Just as a reference, my score is #6 on my list, Chhotu's #16, Arras' #18.

EDIT: ...got an S, but not an FC :< (max combo is 1 166x) Still only #4 on my list though.
5VaNS.png

...now, do I blame my crappy wireless mouse, my lack of tablet, built in laptop keyboard or shaking table?
:P

Edit: HNGGGG I just got to 80% of the song in With a Dance Number :cry:
I'm probably not going to clear this thing before I reach 200 replays. Also, it has been some time since I last could actually feel and hear my heartbeat that loudly, lol.

Chhotu uttam

DOH HO HO HO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
...Well then.
5V9Ey.png

5VaNS.png

Pro-san :o

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
PP and ranks are back up. NAO IS THE TIME D:<....to flaunt your ranks at people.
Apparently I'm still at 43k though....
While I'm at it, I also manually set my fps to like 480 or something...so osu now has a constant fps of 1k fps instead of my 2.6-2.8k fps that it used to have...not that I really noticed anything different...

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PP and ranks are back up. NAO IS THE TIME D:<....to flaunt your ranks at people.
Apparently I'm still at 43k though....
Ah yes. One thing of note though: ranks for modes other than standard are still pretty broken. I'm currently #1000 Taiko and #100 osu!mania and I doubt either of those is correct. My standard rank is now 16.6k though, so that's nice I suppose.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The new ranking system is much more accurate than the old system :) It's more closely based on skill, instead of allowing people to rank up just by farming Hard diffs. Although it kinda makes me realize how much I suck (2 A ranks in my top performances on maps that I can't even play consistently :unsure:). At least it's encouraging me to work on things that I should be improving on.

Arras: Heh, my ranks on the other modes are also way higher than they should be :P (so much pp, lol)

Chhotu uttam

DOH HO HO HO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
The new ranking system is much more accurate than the old system :) It's more closely based on skill, instead of allowing people to rank up just by farming Hard diffs. Although it kinda makes me realize how much I suck (2 A ranks in my top performances on maps that I can't even play consistently :unsure:). At least it's encouraging me to work on things that I should be improving on.

Arras: Heh, my ranks on the other modes are also way higher than they should be :P (so much pp, lol)

that's my line, I had 2 A ranks ( both on nano maps ), but then somehow Seneorita Shotgun FC jumped to my Top Ranks. Also >mfw I don't have Gilgamesh FC as top rank

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk