Gaming Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan Sequel!! ITS MULTIPLAYER!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In Japan, the sequel will be titled Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Tamashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 (the original was just Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan). The first part of the title translates to "Burn! Hot Blooded Rhythm Soul!". Now we're really excited!

Aside from the promise of multiplayer support for up to 4 players, details on the sequel have yet to be made public.

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sounds good. Google and wikipedia gives me nothing so what is your source on that?

e: Moeru is the dictionary form of the Japanese verb to burn.
...did you just make up both a game and a word?

no moero is the let`s version of moeru. and according to the website that zodiak mentioned above. that is the correct name of the game.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
ITS MULTIPLAYER!

Uh... Isn't the first one multiplayer as well?

Yeah that's true, I thought he meant Wi-Fi..

BUT WHAT IS THE SOURCE?
ph34r.gif

Helmut

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Sounds good. Google and wikipedia gives me nothing so what is your source on that?

If you have press pass for the nintendo press release website, you can look at the japanese planning. Oeundan 2 is mention and its release date TBA.

Sil3n7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Source is IGN, I just copied and pasted what they said really cos I'm a really bad person.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Whee, more games filled with rythm goodness!

Everytime one of these faggoty games (hey, I love 'em to death, but let's face it) is released, I also get the urge to DDR all night long on fucking shitty music and SHAKE MAH BOOTAY!
smile.gif

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This surprises me, wasn't the first game very unpopular with the Japanese?
Although critically acclaimed there, only 60,000 copies from 2005-Feb 2006, dunno how much have sold since, apparently more people imported it than those in Japan. I guess Nintendo are giving it a better chance and hoping that word of mouth from the first game might help and also more have DS's now than when the first game came out.

Elite Beat Agent's only did 120,000 which disappointed Nintendo but I still reckon that's pretty good.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This surprises me, wasn't the first game very unpopular with the Japanese?

Although critically acclaimed there, only 60,000 copies from 2005-Feb 2006, dunno how much have sold since, apparently more people imported it than those in Japan. I guess Nintendo are giving it a better chance and hoping that word of mouth from the first game might help and also more have DS's now than when the first game came out.

Elite Beat Agent's only did 120,000 which disappointed Nintendo but I still reckon that's pretty good.

At the time the game was released in Japan the whole 'musical game' genre had kind of hit a wall. The entire genre was really winding down because of just the saturation of games and I think people had just gotten sick of it. Plus at the time DS had not really hit its stride yet so the user base was somewhat low.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm