Original Xbox Error 16. Never used.

DarkGabbz

Resident XBOX Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
upload_2017-6-5_20-38-51.jpeg

Do you have this little logo when booting?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try booting it up without the dvd drive connected and if there is a custom error message the chip is working.

Reactions: CatmanFan

gMemo92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 89131
Do you have this little logo when booting?

Try booting it up without the dvd drive connected and if there is a custom error message the chip is working.

I already tried doing that. It just shows error screen.

Check all the wires.

Also i remember it used to boot to a blue X logo and Blue Xbox letters back then.

jellybeangreen2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already tried doing that. It just shows error screen.

Also i remember it used to boot to a blue X logo and Blue Xbox letters back then.

When you turn on the console, press the power button and check the splash screen. No difference?

Try again

This time press and hold for a few seconds, again no difference?

Finally press the eject button to turn on console instead of power and see what happens. There used to be if you presssed eject button it would not the chip. Check that if it doesn't work. Just TSOP it and forget about the modchip

DarkGabbz

Resident XBOX Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
When you turn on the console, press the power button and check the splash screen. No difference?

Try again

This time press and hold for a few seconds, again no difference?

Finally press the eject button to turn on console instead of power and see what happens. There used to be if you presssed eject button it would not the chip. Check that if it doesn't work. Just TSOP it and forget about the modchip
He can't tsop it when he can't turn it on.

gMemo92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then he can sell his Xecuter chip, flashed with a bios. If it works, they're worth a ton!!! Just checked 2.6ce new. Someone wants £175...

Tried all of them. None of them worked. Something tells me some of the solder points came lose.Or maybe cold joints or something.

Only problem is i don't have a soldering kit or the soldering wick so that i can resolder the wires.

I think it might be that. Because it's been like this for years. It hadn't been turned on in years. just a couple of days ago that i decided to fire it up thinking that everything would be cool. At least it turns on. Everything turns on. Except that i think the Modchip isn't.

I'm just dying to play some Xbox classics. I got a buddy that has a library of Xbox games i was just thinking of borrowing and burning them. lol

Do you know if Xbox can play PS1 games? Can is 100% emulate every game?

What should i do? You said someone wants 175$? for it? How much would that be in US ?

Last edited by gMemo92,

DarkGabbz

Resident XBOX Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried all of them. None of them worked. Something tells me some of the solder points came lose.Or maybe cold joints or something.

Only problem is i don't have a soldering kit or the soldering wick so that i can resolder the wires.

I think it might be that. Because it's been like this for years. It hadn't been turned on in years. just a couple of days ago that i decided to fire it up thinking that everything would be cool. At least it turns on. Everything turns on. Except that i think the Modchip isn't.

I'm just dying to play some Xbox classics. I got a buddy that has a library of Xbox games i was just thinking of borrowing and burning them. lol

What should i do? You said someone wants 175$? for it? How much would that be in US ?
For this old xecuter chip you aren't getting $175.

jellybeangreen2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That was brand new. - you might get £20/30+ if it works since it is genuine xecuter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...