Homebrew Original 3ds v9.9 homebrew questions

telecastrBlastr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone know of how to get homebrew on the original 3ds v9.9?

Tubehax isn't possible because I can't even download it due to the eshop asking me to update my system. Does browserhax still work on 9.9?

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay so I managed to get to part 3, step 26. It has emu in front of the version number. Now for step 27 how exactly do I update the RedNAND to the latest version?

Once you're 100% sure you're in rednand, update using the system update option in system settings.

telecastrBlastr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright finally got everything to work.

Just a couple more questions. How do I play downloaded CIAs? What do I need to download to play them?

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You need to download them from That iso site. You can find it by googling 3ds and iso and it's the first link. There you can download them. Once downloaded, you put them on your sd card and open FBI. You've got that injected into Health and safety if you did everything correctly. Then navigate to the folder your cia is in, press A and wait for it to install. Then close FBI and you'll have a present on your home screen. Open it and there it is; the game you want to play. It will stay there until you delete it and you can launch it like every other app on the home menu, just press a :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass