Hacking Original 3DS 9.9 emuNAND to a New 3DS XL's 9.9 sysNAND Help!!

Superfisher87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would like to know if it's possible to do a System Transfer from 9.9 emuNAND of a original 3DS to a new 3DS XL 9.9 sysNAND and why i'm asking about this because

i'm want to Transfer my stuff like NNID.themes,eshop game's,dsiware to my new 3ds xl once that Transfer i will use my original 3DS for homebrew and use my new 3ds xl for my 3ds game's,online that isn't a 9.2 console.

also if it's impossible to Transfer then i have to call Nintendo to Transfer my NNID account to my new 3ds xl system give them my serial number but do they need my NNID password for the account.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would like to know if it's possible to do a System Transfer from 9.9 emuNAND of a original 3DS to a new 3DS XL 9.9 sysNAND and why i'm asking about this because

i'm want to Transfer my stuff like NNID.themes,eshop game's,dsiware to my new 3ds xl once that Transfer i will use my original 3DS for homebrew and use my new 3ds xl for my 3ds game's,online that isn't a 9.2 console.

also if it's impossible to Transfer then i have to call Nintendo to Transfer my NNID account to my new 3ds xl system give them my serial number but do they need my NNID password for the account.
Shouldn't be a problem. Remove all your unsigned stuff beforehand though, just to be safe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2