Gaming OR/AS: The Spirit Link Challenge!

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been working on this challenge for a while now, and I think I'm finally done. Welcome to the Pokemon Spirit Link challenge!
THE STORY:
One day, as a young child, your parents went outside for a moment. When they returned, you had disappeared! All that was there was a Pokemon. They scratched their heads and went looking for you, but when they returned to where the Pokemon was, you were back.
As you got older, you discovered that you had an extraordinary ability: to turn into a Pokemon and back at will. You decided to contain your alternate body in a Poke Ball. Now, at 10 years old, you step out of the moving van to hear Professor Birch yelling for help...
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Pick a Pokemon. It can be any Pokemon, Including legendaries. Personally, I chose Lugia.
2. Get said Pokemon. It needs to be anywhere from level 1 to level 5, depending on what's easier to get. It can be hacked, it doesn't really matter, however, no illegal moves are allowed. Name it whatever you named yourself.
3. Play! You ARE this Pokemon that you choose. You are able to fight alongside your team in combat.
RULES:
1. No depositing yourself. Obviously.
2. Now here's the interesting part: If you faint in battle, you lose the battle. The rest of your team has no idea what to do and panics.
3. You are allowed to use the starter you choose, BUT ONLY TO SAVE BIRCH. You MUST ditch it afterwards for yourself. This contingency is only because this game isn't a ROM hack [yet.].
4. No reviving yourself. You faint, you lose. No exceptions. You MUST let the rest of your team die.
5. This isn't a Nuzlocke. However, if you want to make it one, if you die, you lose the whole game.
6. You don't have to lead every battle. If you prefer to keep yourself in the back and stay safe, that's totally cool.
7. If you choose a base form Pokemon, you can let it evolve. No problems there.
NOTES:
I know there is already a challenge called The Spirit Link challenge out there. I don't care.
[Filler for future notes]
And that's all! Please enjoy the challenge, and let me know if you have fun with it!

Last edited by Swiftloke,

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been working on this challenge for a while now, and I think I'm finally done. Welcome to the Pokemon Spirit Link challenge!
THE STORY:
One day, as a young child, your parents went outside for a moment. When they returned, you had disappeared! All that was there was a Pokemon. They scratched their heads and went looking for you, but when they returned to where the Pokemon was, you were back.
As you got older, you discovered that you had an extraordinary ability: to turn into a Pokemon and back at will. You decided to contain your alternate body in a Poke Ball. Now, at 10 years old, you step out of the moving van to hear Professor Birch yelling for help...
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Pick a Pokemon. It can be any Pokemon, Including legendaries. Personally, I chose Lugia.
2. Get said Pokemon. It needs to be anywhere from level 1 to level 5, depending on what's easier to get. It can be hacked, it doesn't really matter, however, no illegal moves are allowed. Name it whatever you named yourself.
3. Play! You ARE this Pokemon that you choose. You are able to fight alongside your team in combat.
RULES:
1. No depositing yourself. Obviously.
2. Now here's the interesting part: If you faint in battle, you lose the battle. The rest of your team has no idea what to do and panics.
3. You are allowed to use the starter you choose, BUT ONLY TO SAVE BIRCH. You MUST ditch it afterwards for yourself. This contingency is only because this game isn't a ROM hack [yet.].
4. No reviving yourself. You faint, you lose. No exceptions. You MUST let the rest of your team die.
5. This isn't a Nuzlocke. However, if you want to make it one, if you die, you lose the whole game.
6. You don't have to lead every battle. If you prefer to keep yourself in the back and stay safe, that's totally cool.
NOTES:
I know there is already a challenge called The Spirit Link challenge out there. I don't care.
[Filler for future notes]
And that's all! Please enjoy the challenge, and let me know if you have fun with it!

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'll try that on an AS CIA I haven't started yet. What if the pokemon chosen is a base form one? Would I have to keep it in that form, or it's fine to let it evolve?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol