Hacking Options for my Xbox 360 console?

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I agreed to buy my cousin's Elite 360 console which means my old Xbox 360 console can finally be experimented on to try and run backups. Here's all the information I have about it. The dashboard hasn't been updated for a while and it's on dashboard 2.0.14699. The DVD drive is a Samsung and the console itself was a premium model from 5 years ago. No HDMI connector but has a manufacturing date of 2006-01-06.

In an ideal world, I would love to get XBLA games as well but from my understanding, this requires a Jtag and I'm guessing it's not possible at all on my console since it's been upgraded past the "blades" dashboard. If that's the case, then my second "wishlist" would be a no fuss, "burn game to dual layer, play". Actually, playing from a HDD would also be nice but I figured I need to learn before advancing.

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RGH is your only option if you want XBLA games the less then legitimate way. ODDE if you want to play games from a hard drive and don't want to RGH or drive flash if you want burnt discs. Since of what you want I recommend you RGH. I'm not sure if you want a dual nand for live support so I say a basic RGH is your best bet. It can cost a lot 100+ assuming you don't have a solder gun and various other tools and can be hard if you don't know how to solder.

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is Jungle Flasher still the only option because I'm still feeling lost when it comes to trying to flash my Xbox and don't know where to begin.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte