Gaming Opinions on Ace Attorney Investigations 1 and 2?

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
What are your opinions on Ace Attorney Investigations 1 and 2? Currently I'm on the latter part of the second case of 1 so please keep spoilers to a minimum. So far, I have pretty mixed feelings, it's an interesting and unique game and I quite like it. However I wish there were court room scenes were you could actually prosecute people instead of the occasional "cross examinations" that crop up between investigations.

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Investigation 1 is decent, found it quite fun but didn't feel as excited as the other AA games, AAI2 though is one of my favorite AA game and I have played all of them ('cept for AA6 DLC).
Yeah, I've heard a lot of great things about AAI2. You've played DGS? How good is it? I really want to play it because I'm trying to beat every game in the series (DGS, AAI1 and 2 are the only ones I have yet to beat) but I'm waiting on the translation to be complete because I don't speak Japanese.

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
Yeah, I've heard a lot of great things about AAI2. You've played DGS? How good is it? I really want to play it because I'm trying to beat every game in the series (DGS, AAI1 and 2 are the only ones I have yet to beat) but I'm waiting on the translation to be complete because I don't speak Japanese.
No, I'm also looking forward the complete translation of DGS :c I know the first chapter is translated but I will wait for the complete translation.

Nightwalk3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What makes AI2 so much better than the first game in your opinion?
Curious as to whether I should play both games or just get the 2nd one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things