Gaming Only 10k Wiis in Germany?!?

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Who planning to camp out for Wii this december?
happy.gif

Helmut

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
wii^^ preordered wii at joypoint, a small shop. i can't belive that only 10k wii's are shipped to germany thats... IMPOSSIBLE!

Yes, it sounds more and more strange since US are getting 250000 units per week and nintendo keep wanting to ship 4 million wii until the end of the year.
I think that we shouldn't scared.

Jeda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I stumbled upon a german google add that said "preorder wii here". The link pointed to neckermann online, a well known german shop (not for video games as far as I know though)
I decided to give it a go and preordered Wii and Zelda. I wonder if I should still try to buy one at the store on Dec8th. It's not like I won't be able to get rid of it without a loss if I end up with two of them
smile.gif

kingkong

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
kenn einen bei media markt wir werden zusammen 15 wii's bei ebay verticken. wenn wir keine 15 kriegen dann holen wir noch welche aus nem anderen markt dazu.ich rechne mit bis zu 600 eur pro wii bei ebay..

Kruce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
kenn einen bei media markt wir werden zusammen 15 wii's bei ebay verticken. wenn wir keine 15 kriegen dann holen wir noch welche aus nem anderen markt dazu.ich rechne mit bis zu 600 eur pro wii bei ebay..

Hahaha...als ob so ne hirnlose MediaMarkt-Drone überhaupt bis 15 zählen könnte. Aber viel Spaß, ich halt eh Abstand von den "Roten". Ich werd am 8.12. mal auf eBay schauen, für sowas könnte dein Kollege auch gerne mal gefeuert werden.

Translation: He says he knows someone at a big chain and they will snatch up to 15 Wii's and put them on eBay...

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nintendo Europe is also making sure that there'll be enough units to go around for everybody. And to spice things up, they're also planning to hold events. For one, they've already teamed up with retail partner HMV in inviting the people to get a chance and rub elbows with celebrities over at its flagship store in Oxford Street (London) . To those who'd get there early enough, they will be given a treat with limited edition products.

So gear up, 'cause it's gonna be a storm out there.
wink2.gif

SilverAnalyst

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmmm, oxford street you say. I'm in Streatham which is pretty close. When is the do?
By the way, I'm getting my wii from GAME (Wimbledon) on launch day.
biggrin.gif

I pre-ordered ages ago woohoo!
grog.gif

Helmut

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
There's also an event in Paris on december the 7th at "La Fnac" of the champs elysée. Red Steel & rayman developpers will be there and free for chatting and/or playing. There will also be a wii give away after a rayman contest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple