Gaming Online play with Modchip?!

Railgun

( ' _ ' )
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Micr$oft banned some Xbox 360s after the last update over xbox live,
but just consoles they have modchips installed .....
frown.gif

Hope Nintendo cant deteckt my Wiikey^^

Smack

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Soo .. anyone grabbed it and can validate online play?

Some reliable friends of mine are playing it online right now, so you're good to go.

I myself got no wifi or a usb lan adapter so I cann't test it myself and also just read it doesn't run on USA consoles so will have to wait another two months....
hate2.gif
If you haven't read otherwise this game works fine for NTSC-U consoles as long as you don't patch the game and you are running firmware 2.2U.

I can confirm that online works just fine so download away. There are already a few thousand people on the global leader board.

-KangaRod-

Trophies
Website
kangarod.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Canada
running 2.2U in Japan on a Cyclowiz. Downloaded it last night, and patched with regionfree. Everything seems to run fine, except the lag in the one game I played was crazy. It also seems to take a little longer than I'd like to load.

Also, as for limiting to your region; is it a direct connection from Wii to Wii, or are the packets being routed through the net to some sort of central gamespy server then off o the other wii? If thats the case it won't make much of a difference if you live next door, would it?
I'll probably bring my wii over to my buddies house tommorow, and we'll log on to the same wireless connection for our WiiConnect24 and I'll see what the lag is like.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/