Hardware One serious question

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
only if the wiiu would cost like 150$/€ without it. i personally need the gamepad though, i have no other way to get sound from the wiiu and i really like the off tv mode

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lol... The Gamepad is not the cost maker here. If you leave it out the Wii U bundle would be like 200.
I bought the Wii U from day 1 and I love the Gamepad. Why? The functions it has are just awesome. Really nintendo like awesome. And sure, it is a little big. Or bulky. And yeah, the screen loses color in front of your HD super screen. But ey, it's a controller! And it's possible to play games off screen. They even patched the Wii mode so you can use it as a second screen. How cool is that?
No if Nintendo would drop the support on the Gamepad then the whole purpose of the Wii U would be gone. What would be an idea was to make the Wii U gamepad optional. This way people can choose wether they want to play with that or with the Pro controller.

For Mario Kart I really love the screen! My setup then is awesome: Big HD television for racing, the gamepad with the support so it stands up with the map on it and in my hand I use the Wii remote in the Nintendo wheel.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
That'd be a big fuck you to the face of people that have already bought the WiiU, and I think that the losses would be bigger than the gains.

Also, VjDominion, is that you :o

Well, not really early owners know that at a later stage there might be bundles without the extra accessories they bought their console with, so that's one of the things buying at launch happens.

Xbox One at launch came equipped with Kinect and now it's sold separately, no ones complaining about it because those who didn't want the Kinect either still bought Xbox One and then sold Kinect on eBay or purchased an Xbox One at some point when it's now available.

As a Wii U owner myself, I'd be happy to see the GamePad go optional and by doing so people could buy new GamePads if they wanted to than just rely on used websites/stores for it.

EarthBound 2

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Nope.Marek"VJ Dominion"Mierzejewski is above 33-44 years old living in Warsaw on Poland.I live in Ilza on Poland.My name is Lucas"EarthBound 2-it's only my nickname here"Rygal.

EarthBound 2

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Does new PS3 Jailbreak still contains downolad surveys?is it still risky to mod Playstation 3?PS3 seems servers to be closed likewise Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...