MrShyCity

Member Class Zero - No.00 SHY
OP
Trophies
Website
shypsp.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I haven't tried out the game yet since I'm busy with other games, RL and working on Danball-Senki Boost, so I don't know how much of the story it covers. I heard it covers the Marineford Arc at least. I'd love to try this out though when I'm done with my backlog of games since I love One Piece. Who knows, maybe MrShyCity might decide to do the Story too, even though he said he won't be working on it.

hmm story
yea problem with the story is take a lot of time to finished + i do not know any Japanese (Kanji etc.)
most people already watch the episode or read manga.

pantelis

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,first of all you're doing a great job with the translation/patch and thanks to you i can finally play my first one piece game,which by the way it's awesome.Anyway,i'd like too ask if someone can tell me how can i cheat (if i can) and with what program?I tried using cwcheat but didn't work...
And thanks again for putting your time translating this game

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
@MrShyCity: You could upload the tools you used to translate the game and people who wants to do it, translate the story, themselves in the future could. Personally, I would like to translate the story but I have previous commitments to Danball so I can't do that yet at least until I'm done with Danball.

jamesbeldad

Trophies
XP
Country
hey!!!
how to download this plsss tell me I can not dowbload i do all but still I can t download
PLS.... reply i need to know

JohnyM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
@MrShyCity: You could upload the tools you used to translate the game and people who wants to do it, translate the story, themselves in the future could. Personally, I would like to translate the story but I have previous commitments to Danball so I can't do that yet at least until I'm done with Danball.
totally agree with the upload of the translation tools if u could i would be in your debt forever im searching methods 3 days now and cant find even how to open a single file (like the .pac ones) soo if you could it would be REALLY great
P.S: the blackscreen from the items from your bag to your werehouse are fixed but when i go to werehouse to take some items the bug is still there from cfw 6.20 pro-b 10

trainzell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@MrShyCity
im still have encounter blkscreen on shop item and acc (some item)
like this in SS (all eq have enc blkscreen) :
snap020i.png

hope next release fixed this prob
thx 4 all team translator working on this game

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The Blackscreen still occurs on synthesis and other occasions.
Also on the Sell Screen there is now a new bug, where you can't see the amount that you sell.

Often when scrolling through a page on synthesis you see the ship in the background instead of the item lis.

Reactions: trainzell

W3iHa0

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
still having the blackscreen on warehouse or trying to mix item. cant even go buy item. got blackscreen... anyway. thanks for your hard work ^^

shazwanmuhammad

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
The Blackscreen still occurs on synthesis and other occasions.
Also on the Sell Screen there is now a new bug, where you can't see the amount that you sell.

Often when scrolling through a page on synthesis you see the ship in the background instead of the item lis.

So, the bug still there and new bug? Aww, that's too bad.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
totally agree with the upload of the translation tools if u could i would be in your debt forever im searching methods 3 days now and cant find even how to open a single file (like the .pac ones) soo if you could it would be REALLY great

Ah for PAC files head over to my thread (Danball Senki BOOST Translation) and grab the tools I'm using. They were originally made for a Madoka PSP game but they can decode and encode PAC files.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ah for PAC files head over to my thread (Danball Senki BOOST Translation) and grab the tools I'm using. They were originally made for a Madoka PSP game but they can decode and encode PAC files.
They are not compatible with the game. Tested already. I have a PAC extractor for this game but no inserter. But you don't need one. A plain hexeditor does the trick too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1