Gaming One Piece Romance Dawn Translation Project

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country
^ no what i mean is the full english patch of ur work, i dont mind the story, since many who've been playing this game knows the story and had watch the anime or read the manga of it lol

Lets just wait there is a progress report since this is not the first translation in gbatemp...

Regarding to the Story i have post a thread in yibis since there were translating one piece anime...
i hope someone there can help in story part..

JohnDarkhead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thanks for the patch! You really did a good job! :yaysp: I also had the black screen prolem like the other guys...I hope it will be fixed in the new patch...Keep it up! ^^

MrShyCity

Member Class Zero - No.00 SHY
OP
Trophies
Website
shypsp.blogspot.com
XP
Country
im back, it seems you guys are having problem with the blackscreen glitch
i dont know what it cause exactly
it could be the text is being overlaping each other that cause it.
though myself is not 100% good thing i made a backup and try that see if i get any blackscreen
be right back

FYI
yes you can use UMDgen to patch the game by the way
(to those people are having trouble using CDmage)

shazwanmuhammad

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
im back, it seems you guys are having problem with the blackscreen glitch
i dont know what it cause exactly
it could be the text is being overlaping each other that cause it.
though myself is not 100% good thing i made a backup and try that see if i get any blackscreen
be right back

FYI
yes you can use UMDgen to patch the game by the way
(to those people are having trouble using CDmage)

There also Xdelta patch if you read previous post. Have tried and working fine. (the bug still there). Anyway, glad you come back. Hope it can be fixed. :)

Xanxusz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i see that the fixer has a name 5.50 fix gen, maybe it'll fix only those PSP with those version but no for versions 6.and above... :(

Xanxusz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
^ nope it doesn't work.. :) mine is a 6.60 pro-b maybe it'll work on a 5.50m33 but not for those 6.above versions

shazwanmuhammad

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
^ nope it doesn't work.. :) mine is a 6.60 pro-b maybe it'll work on a 5.50m33 but not for those 6.above versions

Romsstar also get the problem. He use 5.50 Prome-4. I think it's the glitch itself because MrShyCity stated that it for someone that use cheat.

JohnDarkhead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
My firmware is 6.20 PRO B-8...I only get the black screen whenever I scroll through items in the warehouse...Everything else is working just fine!

lionson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys,
does anyone know how to unzip and zip the .pac files from One Piece Romance Dawn?
I want to translate the english version into german.
Thanks for help.

Edit: Okay, i think i have found the solution.
Never did something before.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys,
does anyone know how to unzip and zip the .pac files from One Piece Romance Dawn?
I want to translate the english version into german.
Thanks for help.

Edit: Okay, i think i have found the solution.
Never did something before.

Du weisst das es illegal und strafbar ist die Übersetzung einer anderen Person ohne Genehmigung zu benutzen?
Eine Übersetzung fällt unter deutschem Recht als eine derivative Arbeit unter die Pflicht, die Übersetzer um Erlaubnis zu fragen ihre Arbeit benutzen zu können.
Unabhängig davon ob man für die Übersetzung selber vom Original in eine andere Sprache das Recht hatte.
Ich kann mich nicht erinnern das du jemanden gefragt hättest.

Do you know that it is illegal to use the translation of someone else without permission?
A derivative work stands under protection of the law, and if you use the tranlation of someone else, you have to ask permission. (YES even if the Translation from Japanese to English was not permitted as long as it is a non-profit translation)
I can't recall that you asked. People keep using my work and then proclaiming they did it all by themselves. I'm sick of it. And in this case this project at least involves MrShyCity, Frank Cadena and me.
So if you want to use this Translation as a groundbasis for translating it into German you have to ask all the Translators permission. This is how it works.

lionson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hallo Romsstar,
ich habe bereits den Autor eine PM geschrieben, ob er damit einverstanden ist.
Wenn ich die Übersetzung auf Basis eurer Arbeit mache, habt ihr das Recht dazu erwähnt zu werden, ich würde niemals sagen das ich alles alleine Übersetzt habe.
Das ich allerdings die anderen Personen, welche beim Übersetzen mitgearbeitet haben, auch fragen muss, war mir fremd, dafür entschuldige ich mich.

Also, würdet ihr (MrShyCity, Frank Cadeny, Romsstar) damit einverstanden sein, das ich auf Basis eurer Übersetzungsarbeiten, One Piece in die deutsche Sprache übersetze?
Einzelheiten würden wahrscheinlich schnell geklärt werden, wie es mit der "Veröffentlichung" aussieht oder ähnliches.

---

Hello Romsstar,
i send the author a private message last night, if i get his permission.
If i translate it on your basis then you have the rights to get named, i would never say that i translated everything myself, i love it when people as you do a translation.
I don't know that i have to ask every person that worked on that project, sorry for that.

So i want to ask you (MrShyCity, Frank Cadeny, Rommstar) if you give me the rights to translate it into german.
I think all questions can be answered that have to do with the project.

Tanks.

lionson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay, every person of the project gave me their permission.
I will go ahead and translate it as good as possible, and tell you my progress.

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't tried out the game yet since I'm busy with other games, RL and working on Danball-Senki Boost, so I don't know how much of the story it covers. I heard it covers the Marineford Arc at least. I'd love to try this out though when I'm done with my backlog of games since I love One Piece. Who knows, maybe MrShyCity might decide to do the Story too, even though he said he won't be working on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over