Gaming One Piece Romance Dawn Translation Project

ultrab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Shy, one question, you will be posting the link to your blog correct ? If yes, can i ask you to upload the rom with the new patch when it's ready ? cause i dont really get how to patch the game, sorry

D

Deleted User

I see you deleted all downloads from the first post and i couldn't find a way to download them from your blog either.
Could you kindly put the patches back on either place please?

MrShyCity

Member Class Zero - No.00 SHY
OP
Trophies
Website
shypsp.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I see you deleted all downloads from the first post and i couldn't find a way to download them from your blog either.
Could you kindly put the patches back on either place please?

I don't see whats the point when I'll upload a new soon, cause having that patched still cause a black screen.

flame1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They can work some of the time.
This guide is focused on playing visual novel games on PC. You can adapt it to your purposes. You won't need interactive text hooker (ITH) as you're not playing games on PC.
There are screenshots in the guide. If you review them, you'll be able to discover what kind of sentence the machine translator could translate well, and what kind of sentence it could not. Calling it useless is an overstatement. It's only useless some of the time.

The word salad method (look up each word, see if you can arrange them so as to make sense). Translation Aggregator automates the work of looking up each word.

There's also ATLAS, SYSTRAN, and LEC (all translation programs that do not use the internet) and they work, sort of.

The longer the text, the less likely the machine will be able to come up with a good translation. The shorter the text, the more likely.

themon1666

Trophies
XP
Country
you can try the patch that I downloaded at
*snip*

I just rename the patch extention name from .mp3 to .rar
then follow the read me instruction.
so far i don't get black screen while playing one piece romance dawn

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
you can try the patch that I downloaded at
removemepls

I just rename the patch extention name from .mp3 to .rar
then follow the read me instruction.
so far i don't get black screen while playing one piece romance dawn

*wisper*that site has illegal games on it and we have rules about those, remove the link before mod sees and gives you a warning *wisper*

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

2012Z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Got my hands on a 3DS version. I unpacked it with 3dsTool (PackHackV9). Directory is spot-on. just gonna check more on this files.

2012Z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm posting this TEXT_EN.PAC file. It's from the 3Ds version. hoping this can help anyone who would have time to continue this forgotten project. Yeah, it's been a long time. :D

Attachments

• text_en.7z
    37.5 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: zfreeman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over