Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP

One day left for the quiz

Participate if you haven't

Just a reminder for those who didn't read last week's news on GBAtemp: the GBAtemp Quiz will be closed tomorrow around midnight GMT.
If you haven't submitted your answers yet, remember to do so tomorrow if you want to get a chance to win one of the two CycloDS Evolution that we're offering as prizes.

icon11.gif
Read more about the GBAtemp Quiz

icon11.gif
Answer the quiz now!

< 1 hour left!

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Huh... to be honest, I kinda expected more.
wink.gif

... so the chance of winning one is 1/753... go me
smile.gif

My chance of winning is 0. I botched questions that I know other people got right because I answered way too quickly. The "tricky-ish" question also claimed me.
laugh.gif

But to hell with winning! Quizes are fun!

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It would be cool if we had a ranking system. Then we could tell who the real Tempers are!

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will we be able to compare what we answered to what was right? I don't remember anything on the quiz that I ate for dinner two nights ago.

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Yes, there is at least 1 person who got all the questions right. I won't tell you how many members are in this case though. Oh and also, I entered the quiz and so did shaunj66 and other staff members (although none of the staff members will be eligible for the prizes).

And yes, you will all have a summary of your individual answers so you can compare what you've answered with the correct answers, as well as check your score and everyone else's score.

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
because I didn't write the whole list of questions myself. I wrote about half the questions and shaun did the other half.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Some of those were quite tricky, especially related to the fads on GBATemp, as I'm not from that time. xD

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
when is the info / prize going out? Just want to know, cause i will be away until tuesday
frown.gif
I wanna know noooow
biggrin.gif

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Everything you want to know will be available on Sunday, a few minutes after the quiz is closed (well that'll be saturday night ... past midnight, if you prefer).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality