Hacking OMG $150 just wasted on hack

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I paid $ 500 in loadiine to 5.5.0U
I'll leave private.

As I work in tech support I have become something of a master at deciphering odd comments like this. I bet the translation is "I will pay $500 for someone to hack my 5.5.0U WiiU. Please PM me"

As for the original poster, you enabled internet access and that was the mistake. The good old tried and true method of not allowing updates is to...well...not allow them. But this doesn't mean the console was a waste. You can still play Wii backups in vWii mode as well as homebrew and emulators. Do you really need a hack for the very minimal selection of WiiU titles? I own my games and have around 10 or so of them and I believe I pretty much have everything worthwhile for the WiiU up to this point.

Last edited by zektor,

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As I work in tech support I have become something of a master at deciphering odd comments like this. I bet the translation is "I will pay $500 for someone to hack my 5.5.0U WiiU. Please PM me"
It's funny how it's only like 100 $ to buy a 2nd Wii U and hack that and that's the total price you pay :D

di4medollaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry i havent responded i been pretty ill from my medication but i would like to thank all my well wishers!! Its greatly appreciated , im stuck in the hospital for a another freaking month but thats only if everything works out. And man its boring lol.

I read the sticky part and it said i needed splatoon for the 5.32 update so i got my family to get that and super smash bros for the actual hack. I updated it to 5.32 and it took a while but i figured out the website to go too to load loadlinne and i eventually managed to load the one game i had on my memory card wich was xenoblade x then my health relapsed so i turned the console right off before i even played the game.

Ive hacked other consoles before like ps3 cfw and psp ps2 ect ect but i alwyas thought that it makes you accept too update youre firmware first and read terms of service so i figured i was safe cause you need to be online for the loadinne to work anyways and i didnt see anyone complaining about getting updated. And another thing is i dont understand how it updated cause i powered the console completley down after i got it too work so i wasnt expecting it too do that.

So what can i do now so it wont do this too me again? i changed only the primary dns too that tubehax dns number on the sticky. I s that all i need to do? or do people delete their internet connection when they are done playing and when they wanna load up loadiine again they re enter there wifi setings and go too that internet page and apply the hack? also is there any other settings i can change or extra steps to take extra percautions? i also see someone figured out how to get kernel access in later firmwares but its now being worked on , i wish that person luck lol

ssrpgvita

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first of all how r u gonna gonna use exploit in hospital id love hear this 1 u need devices to do that not calling you liar but nice attempt being troll until proven innocent most hospitals have crappy wifi trying host exploit thru firewalls or useing soemone elses server hosting thru firewalls setup so good u bel ucky if port was open attempt such feat.
this is story id like to hear how is set all this up in hospitals crappy wifi hotspot

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So what can i do now so it wont do this too me again? i changed only the primary dns too that tubehax dns number on the sticky. I s that all i need to do? also is there any other settings i can change or extra steps to take extra percautions?
That should be enough, but you depend on tubehax and if something goes wrong with the tubehax server things may go south.
It would be wise to disable suspend mode and fast boot also, however they are really called is above me but please understand.

PS: also if you just want to hack for piracy, trust me it's not worth your headache, just buy the 4 or 5 good games on Wii U and play them legally, unless piracy turns you on and then it may justify the headaches.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

di4medollaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for my internet i n hospital my provider has a service where if you subscribe youre internet , cable ect ect you get too use their hndreds of thousands hot spots by logging into youre account. youre usage however still counts towards youre monthly cap wich is 650 gb a month. They got hot spots all over my city and i even let me family use it cause youre allowed a certain amount of devices. I can even use utorremt or putlocker lol.

Anyjow i disabled auto power down and standby functons bu i couldnty find fastboot , i also disabled automatic software downloads and in my internet conncection ii clicked "do not auto obtain dns" and entered in 107.211.140.065 in primary and left the secondary as is. I everything i did all right?

Man i have bought all the good wiiu games like zelda remake hd and bayonettea and monster hunter hyrule wariors and what sucks is i could have either bought xenoblade wich i hoped would get me through my surgeries and relieve me of boredom and take my mind off thing or i could have bought splatoon and super smash bro and have a permanent hack for the future but instead of buying the xenoblade i did that and screwed up cause i have no more money lol.
i sure hope they release something lol

Whatnoww

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You wouldn't have had a permanent hack for the future. Didn't you say that you bought Smash and Splatoon? Just enjoy those online, now that you updated, lol. Did you suddenly buy an older Wii U or something? Because you're stuck and can't do anything with loadiine anyways on 5.5.1. Just play online and enjoy. You can play online with Tubehax on. It only prevents updates. I would recommend updating everything you have and setting up tubehax right after, and then play online.

golanb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry i havent responded i been pretty ill from my medication but i would like to thank all my well wishers!! Its greatly appreciated , im stuck in the hospital for a another freaking month but thats only if everything works out. And man its boring lol.

I read the sticky part and it said i needed splatoon for the 5.32 update so i got my family to get that and super smash bros for the actual hack. I updated it to 5.32 and it took a while but i figured out the website to go too to load loadlinne and i eventually managed to load the one game i had on my memory card wich was xenoblade x then my health relapsed so i turned the console right off before i even played the game.

Ive hacked other consoles before like ps3 cfw and psp ps2 ect ect but i alwyas thought that it makes you accept too update youre firmware first and read terms of service so i figured i was safe cause you need to be online for the loadinne to work anyways and i didnt see anyone complaining about getting updated. And another thing is i dont understand how it updated cause i powered the console completley down after i got it too work so i wasnt expecting it too do that.

So what can i do now so it wont do this too me again? i changed only the primary dns too that tubehax dns number on the sticky. I s that all i need to do? or do people delete their internet connection when they are done playing and when they wanna load up loadiine again they re enter there wifi setings and go too that internet page and apply the hack? also is there any other settings i can change or extra steps to take extra percautions? i also see someone figured out how to get kernel access in later firmwares but its now being worked on , i wish that person luck lol

is there any chance xenoblade updated his firmware? altough he loaded it with loadline? maybe a 5.5.0 spoof was needed to overcome the autoupdate?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn