Hacking Old softmodded Wii - system checkup

MW99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I softmodded my Wii several years ago. I installed HomeBrew, bootmii (boot2 I think), PriiLoader, some HB apps, and that's all I can remember. I haven't used it in a long time but plan to start using it again soon. I have forgotten most of what I did and how I did it. The words iOS (not Apple :P), cIOS, mIOS, boot2, truncha bug, etc. all sound familiar but I have forgotten what they all are.

I ran a sysCheck and a PimpMyWii check today and I hope that someone can read those and give me some feedback. Does everything look OK? Do I need to update anything? I do remember running the PimpMyWii "test and install" or something like that and it would go through and do some stuff. Is doing that every once in awhile good practice to keep everything updated?

I just want to make sure everything is properly setup before I start using it again. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Here are all the files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3upe6lxn07drga1/AABbPpPohW48hngonUhpUKTFa?dl=0
If I need to provide any more info please let me know.

MW99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ran a check with ModMii and lists a whole bunch of things that it claims need to be updated. Any real reason to do it or should I just let it be? I'm afraid I'd mess something up as some of the things it lists are BootMii and the HB channel itself.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, you have d2x v10-beta52 in the two important slots. That's the latest version so you shouldn't need to update anything else.

It wouldn't hurt to update the Homebrew Channel but you only need Hackmii installer for that if it won't update itself over the internet.

Last edited by GreyWolf,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.