neocat

The GbaTemp 1337 Cat of D00M!!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.neocat.2ya.com
XP
Country
KiVan, do you plan making an old roms section where you keep the other 700 or so roms?
Or you don't have enough bandwidth available ?
If you could, it would be great since dgemu is now down and they had lots of broken links anyway.

R

ruffmeister

i think the bandwidth would be the problem there plus the site might get too cloged cause everyone is looking for the entire rom sets arent they, except us guys who found this site some time ago hehehehe, but good idea though

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
a complete romset upload is unapplicable sorry... it will never be...
frown.gif

SMN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice but I agree with KiVan, there'll be much complication

Besides, there's a Request forum. If anyone needs help looking for some roms, everybody can give KiVan/Alexander a hand or they can themselves fill the request for him/her

This site is great as it is
smile.gif

R

ruffmeister

this site should be for the guys who have been from the start and have got the roms from then so they should have them all, and as they say there is a request area

neocat

The GbaTemp 1337 Cat of D00M!!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.neocat.2ya.com
XP
Country
I've only been here for 6 or so months and with a 56k connection, downloading an hour a day, only some days a week; well... you must be getting the picture
smile.gif

I found this site in gba etc forums, abut the time it started, and since then, i stopped going to dgemu, because i alredy have the best old roms anyway.
It would be nice to have the whole romset, though.
biggrin.gif

fireworkz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi.

I too have alot of Roms (Thks to Kivan site and some others) I managed to increase my collection of Roms.

Now putting up 2GB of Roms is like near crazy unless one is going to fork out the Bill not to mention the legal thing which many ISPs wont allow.

So I did was I downloaded a small yet powerful program Lite Server.
Then people contacted me for access and I gave them a Username and Password and kept the server on for a while so others can share or even Upload their Roms(not necessary though) which where missing in my collection.
Of course this could blog down ones system..
That could be one idea..

Of course this isnt like the crap one gets at Kazza where people put up GBA roms as exe format (with virus) .. and some crappy sites out there with tonnes of popups (again infected with html trojan code) which I came across in some other Forums..

Take Care
Fireworkz
ph34r.gif

Z

zErO

heh. nice links. i have been looking for some good sites. also, anybody know where i could find some gbc/gb roms (since we're on the topic of older roms)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1