Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, i'm screwed, I can't get it to connect....i've never had experience with doing anything like this...I have Xampp, it says Apache is running, but Wii U won't connect

EDIT: Local computer connects....but not any other network device

Last edited by Dvdxploitr,

jailminer

Joel? Are you up at 6 AM making a Custom Title?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, you just need to know the IP address of your PC and the port number that xampp is using. Were you able to open the page on your pc?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If that works for you then you don't need to self host. I just like self hosting because it works 100% of the time for me where as online sites have always been an issue. Different locations, different internet backbones.

Here's a version that uses the php code instead of mp4 files. It may work better for you.

https://mega.nz/#!vY8CCYiA!MCVmTFxXy1hOICTpLnzBamis48J6yrHnMtTV3rxz4jQ
Does that php one work 100% for you rather than the mp4?

nouboh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally found the correct mp4 files for 5.5.1. Replace your 551 folder with this final one. It should work after that:

https://mega.nz/#!DI8mABSR!gFMT2NOqqrRkZYCVN6ZILJgNT7jMmZHA1TP6bppB_N4

If it still freezes on the exploit then I'll try using the php stuff instead of the mp4. Thanks for all the input. We'll get to the bottom of this.

With this files it does not freeze when launching the exploit! But it freezes after that, when I try to launch Homebrew Launcher or Lodaiine GX2.

I understand that after launching the exploit I have to launch again the browser and launch the Homebrew Launcher or the Loadiine. Is that correct?

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does that php one work 100% for you rather than the mp4?
I can't test. I don't have a 5.5.1. That's why I'm asking for input. I'm on 5.4. I've been using this self hosting package for months on 5.4 but I'm not going to update just to test.
Well, i'm screwed, I can't get it to connect....i've never had experience with doing anything like this...I have Xampp, it says Apache is running, but Wii U won't connect

EDIT: Local computer connects....but not any other network device
So your PC says that apache is running. You can test this by opening up a browser on your pc and going to "localhost". No www, no http, just "localhost". If it loads up the website that I have screenshot in my OP then apache is running correctly. Let us knokw.

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't test. I don't have a 5.5.1. That's why I'm asking for input. I'm on 5.4. I've been using this self hosting package for months on 5.4 but I'm not going to update just to test.

So your PC says that apache is running. You can test this by opening up a browser on your pc and going to "localhost". No www, no http, just "localhost". If it loads up the website that I have screenshot in my OP then apache is running correctly. Let us knokw.

I can get it to load the page on the PC its running on...but not any other computer in the network or the Wii U

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With this files it does not freeze when launching the exploit! But it freezes after that, when I try to launch Homebrew Launcher or Lodaiine GX2.

I understand that after launching the exploit I have to launch again the browser and launch the Homebrew Launcher or the Loadiine. Is that correct?
Yes that is correct. Do you see the green screen with the "illuminate" stuff when you run the kexploit? If yes, then we're past that part and can move on to the HBL and Loadiine issues. I just linked to the mp4's that were originally leaked. I can update the files with ones I know work. Let me get on that.

I can get it to load the page on the PC its running on...but not any other computer in the network or the Wii U
Ok so at least we know that apache is working. Did you change your port or leave it default at 80?

Also what loads on the pc and with what link?

localhost/homebrew? or something else? (we'll need this info later)

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes that is correct. Do you see the green screen with the "illuminate" stuff when you run the kexploit? If yes, then we're past that part and can move on to the HBL and Loadiine issues. I just linked to the mp4's that were originally leaked. I can update the files with ones I know work. Let me get on that.

Ok so at least we know that apache is working. Did you change your port or leave it default at 80?

Also what loads on the pc and with what link?

localhost/homebrew? or something else? (we'll need this info later)

I changed the port to 81 because something was using 80 (can't figure out what...don't have Skype)....I can get the PC (the one that is hosting the files) to load with localhost:81/wiibrew but no other computer on the network. It loads the homebrew channel where you select what firmware you are on

nouboh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yep, I see the green illuminati stuff.

Sparks43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiU 5.5.1 Eu

With the PHP self host i can get the exploit to run and return to the wiiU menu. But when i try to use loadiine or hbl i get a full hang.

I can view the localhost/Wiibrew on my pc no problem

Im using an iphone as a local area network as i have no home router atm

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiU 5.5.1 Eu

With the PHP self host i can get the exploit to run and return to the wiiU menu. But when i try to use loadiine or hbl i get a full hang.

I can view the localhost/Wiibrew on my pc no problem

Im using an iphone as a local area network as i have no home router atm
Yeah, I'm uploading with fixed versions of HBL and loadiine for 5.5.1

Here's the fix. Replace your files on your server with these ones.

https://mega.nz/#!vEMDlTKB!sNXKlxP8NXOk1v41k8V01e0h4cds5rqWx2QMHqHbnpI

Last edited by Kafluke,

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Windows Defender turned off, Windows Firewall turned off, DMZ enabled on my router for the hosting computer and AVG is disabled....STILL can't access localhost outside of the hosting computer...UGH

lonelyhero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im getting object not found when i check local host xamp and apache are running i can run the exploit from mrreans tutorial any idea what i may need to change?

Reactions: LinkFan16

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)