NNoob2125

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So...I been thinking about something.
Recently,i saw that a 3ds cia/cxi/3ds can be extracted and the content can be edited.
But i will go right to the point,is possible make the game boot on a O3DS by editing the internal files?
And if is possible,you can edit textures,internal resolution,etc. to make the game playable?
(Sorry for my bad english,by the way)

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Last edited by zoogie,

NNoob2125

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think it's possible to boot,but not with xenoblade then.
There are some crappy N3DS games that will run pretty well on O3DS.
I'll give it a chance to try.

AllenHirai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So...I been thinking about something.
Recently,i saw that a 3ds cia/cxi/3ds can be extracted and the content can be edited.
But i will go right to the point,is possible make the game boot on a O3DS by editing the internal files?
And if is possible,you can edit textures,internal resolution,etc. to make the game playable?
(Sorry for my bad english,by the way)
maybe but it would run like shit and besides if you are going to get CFW have CFW your 3ds why don't you get a New 3DS XL in the first place for lots of benefits and support Nintendo 1 more time. Don't say that you don't have enough money because I mowed the lawn and did lots of chores every day to get the $200 and $300 for the New Nintendo 3DS XL and the Nintendo Switch.

AllenHirai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, you'd probably have a better time running Xenoblade Chronicles through Dolphin on a potato PC than Xeno 3D on an O3DS.[/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Honestly, you'd probably have a better time running Xenoblade Chronicles through Dolphin on a potato PC than Xeno 3D on an O3DS.
Just buy a wii or a New 3DS instead of getting it for frree

NNoob2125

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
maybe but it would run like shit and besides if you are going to get CFW have CFW your 3ds why don't you get a New 3DS XL in the first place for lots of benefits and support Nintendo 1 more time. Don't say that you don't have enough money because I mowed the lawn and did lots of chores every day to get the $200 and $300 for the New Nintendo 3DS XL and the Nintendo Switch.
Not here in Brazil.
Nintendo is not here anymore,and the income tax is incridible high.
The N3DS is R$1.249,90 here (373.6165) and i don't have money for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn