Hacking Okay so my saves for PS2 Classics are Gone and i dont know why

ZootedLoot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
before u ask i dont know what CFW i have or how to check, and i dont know alot of other stuff either so if u wanna know show me how to show u lol xD

anyway., so i was playing Kingdom Hearts 1 for PS2,. and it would save fine, showing that i had MEM cards, but then i restarted my PS3 and the saves Disappeared

also my PS2 classics Manager isnt Working. it just goes to a black screen and i have to Restart my PS3

so what i did first was i started the game KH through multiman, and it had to load the game onto the Internal HDD.
After that i loaded the game from PS2 Classics PLaceholder.

i should mention that i do have 2 cards named MC1 and MC2 under that save memory card utility thing or whatever,

also i was looking around the HDD and under - HDD0/PS2ISO/{game}/savedata- there was 2 files called SCEVMC0.VME & SCEVMC1.VME

is it possible that my save data is in those files but the game some how cant get to it to read them,

also is it possible that PS2 Classic MANAGER is somehow deleting my saves because there is 2 conflicting memory cards or something....?????

PLEASE help. i dont mind toooo mych that ill lost that data its only like 3hrs but i mainly want to be able to save turn off the system and my saves still be there

ZootedLoot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just looked at my mem cards and the card i assigned to slot 1 is not corrupted but the 2nd slot isnt, and i put saves in both to test something so why would that happen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You too