Hacking Homebrew Okay, so I got the 2.6 FW PSP.

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was a semi-brick. Still don't know how it happened, but it is fixed now. Thanks for the info though, guys.

phew...What was the last thing you did to make it do that and how did you fix it? still thinking of using irShell but now you got me worried...heh.

Actually I used irShell but only ones that were made for a given firmware.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I think I accidentally deleted one of the necessary files for my PSP to run or something. I could still access the menu though. Yeah... weird. I'm not entirely sure what happened. I had to reformat my flash0, and that worked.

However, this wasn't irShells fault, so don't worry. It's kind of a useless app. though. I didn't find much use in it.

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I accidentally deleted one of the necessary files for my PSP to run or something. I could still access the menu though. Yeah... weird. I'm not entirely sure what happened. I had to reformat my flash0, and that worked.

However, this wasn't irShells fault, so don't worry. It's kind of a useless app. though. I didn't find much use in it.

ok thats good that reminds me tho. You may want to disable pic0 and pic1 when selecting game to load. This will make it quicker to scroll thru your list of games, especially if you have lots of them. You can change this in the configuration section of the recovery menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In emulation overclocked FX chips makes a pretty big difference in frame rate