Gaming Okay folks, let's talk Modding a 360!

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Took me a long time too, I cut out a little key using a CD Spindle. That's why until I finally get the cable tomorrow I am NOT rehooking it back up until it's done.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What is the best program to burn 360 games? I'm finally able to do everything later tonight, I can't wait!
biggrin.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, after taking a peak at my 360...I looked at the Disc Eject button off...I don't remember how to put it on, I took it apart yesterday at like 6 in the morning...I AM able to put it back on, right?

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As above! Its easy to put back on, Will simply pop back into place. Ive had a 360 sat here in bits all weekend waiting for my VIA sata pci card to arrive. Poxy bloody MS28 drives dont like my intel sata chipset
frown.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, flashed it, burnt my first test game (Tenchu Z), success! While I wait for the Verb. discs to get here, I took the low road and just got three Memorex for $15 (Rip off...)

I tried to burn The Darkness using IMGBURN, but when it gets to the first cutscene with everyone in the car, it freezes before they enter the tunnel. Is it because of the disc I'm using?

aslacker55

I like pie
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Congrats on the flash. Hope you enjoy it. With the Darkness, it seems that a lot of people have been having freezing problem. Even with verbatims, they still had problem. I just beat the game today and it was a great game. I didn't have any problems with it. I used verbatims, clone cd and burned at 2.4x.

aslacker55

I like pie
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I prefer clone cd. I think that it could help, but I believe that it's more of a media or burner problem. Also it seems that more people with ixtreme firmware are having with this problem. I had ixtreme on mine but went back down to xtreme 5.3A. I like having more features and I only play offline anyways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?