Okami HD coming to PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4

IMG_4226.JPG

After being rumored at thanks to a leaked source, Capcom has officially confirmed that the cult classic Okami will be making its way to current gen systems. Capcom's press release states that the game will be releasing for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on December 12, for £15.99 / €19.99 / $19.99. Okami HD will also support 4K resolutions on the PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, and PC, while also allowing for players to use a 4:3 aspect ratio, as the game originally had when it launched back in 2006.

Source: GBAtemp press inbox

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it was just a quick set down and it's done, also, I don't seem to have to calibrate every time I pause
Weĺl after several minutes, wiimotes turns off, so you have to recalibrate, if its a pause of about 15minutes id say

w!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy they release some classics like this on new systems.... but I really wish they would put effort into sequels of good games like that rather than just releasing the same thing over and over again.

Reactions: Glyptofane

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
oh god not this game again i remember playing it on the wii it was so bad it couldn't even tell you drew a circle! there is this blossoms part i swear i nearly snapped my wii mote in half because of it! never again

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh god not this game again i remember playing it on the wii it was so bad it couldn't even tell you drew a circle! there is this blossoms part i swear i nearly snapped my wii mote in half because of it! never again
geez, I kinda feel bad for ya, I can't keep a steady hand even if my life depended on it but it still worked well for me :/

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played it on the Wii.
Played it on the PS2.
Soon played on PC.

The past and the future collide to bring us great games remade yet again and if they are good enough we get sucked in every time.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was good on the PS2 but it was perfect on the Wii. I wished they considered releasing it on the Switch. It would be a great addition to the library. That or Okamiden remake for the Switch.

Just, no. The Wii version didn't have the parchment paper filter that the original had. They removed it in favor of bright crisp graphics which made it completely lose the intended look of the original. Bloom effects are missing from the Wii version as well. It's also completely missing the awesome end credits roll AND the story epilogue! it instead just goes straight back to the main menu.

The Wii is THE worst version. Period.

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,

GinOkami428

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Calligraphy gods alive! Darn it Capcom! I absolutely love this game (in fact, I have the original pS2 version, the PS3 HD version [which I completed at 100%!], the *cough* dreaded Wii version with wonky controls, Okamiden for my DS and even the limited edition Amaterasu hoodie that Capcom sold on their website [which is probably my favorite hoodie besides my Deadpool one, Ammy is much warmer anyway!<3]), but soon I'll be able to play it on my Xbox One (and a computer once I actually have one again)? Again, darn you Capcom! Definitely very likely for me to buy on both.

Reactions: VinsCool

ItsTheWolf

Splatoon 2 Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
But will it has Reset as credit song instead of some generic traditional Japanese instrumental with some "hum-ho"?
I love that song, kinda a bummer if it couldn't be on this one too because of some license problem.
Will wait and see if there's gonna be a Switch version also.

tenkai_2.0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aww another one? I loved the game but i much rather have a sequel then again im sure a lot of others want one as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?