frown.gif

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't worry, someone from Japan will buy it and upload it.... but I don't feel like wanting to learn Japanese to play it.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Woah, wow, what the fuck. I know some guys that would absolutely flip over this news...I'm scared to be on the interweb right now
frown.gif
This is a pretty retarded move by Nintendo, there's absolutely no need to make Zelda: Twilight Princess a Wii exclusive title. Absolutely none. This will most definitely hurt the sales of Twilight Princess, I can't believe Nintendo has done something so idiotic. I can hear it now, all of those fans buying the Gamecube version telling Nintendo to "Get Bent".

It still hasn't been taken off of European Shelves yet...but why is it only in Europe? This makes no sense.

Nintendo should at the very least offer Gamecube controller support for the Wii version.

EDIT: I give Joystiq a fail/10 for posting bullshit information

http://www.thehylia.com/index.php?subactio...t_from=&ucat=1&

QUOTE said:
However, I was told a different story by the same source that gave me the Wii pre-order dates before GameStop gave official notice.

I got official word from the same source who's given our site exclusive breaks on several stuff, like the Wii pre-order date, that GameStop/EBX simply is not taking anymore GCN pre-orders for Twilight Princess because they are fearing a possible shortage unless more people convert their pre-orders from GCN to Wii. Not enough people have converted their pre-orders to the Wii version, and as such, they are expecting an extremely limited supply of GCN copies, so they removed online and in-store pre-orders to prevent an over-sell.

The GCN pre-orders will be done on a first come, first-serve basis, with online pre-orders taking priority over in-store. Online orders will be filled first, and remaining copies will be shipped to stores to fill in-store pre-orders.

k, thx, and gdbai

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh...my...goodness. I'm so dissapointed in Nintendo right now. This is the stupidest thing they could have done.

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
This is just pure despicable behavior from Nintendo. If it's true I will never buy a wii.
mad.gif

After all the broken promises and "delays"... to pull this Sh*t is unbelievable.
lecture.gif

I am seriously pissed!!!
hate2.gif

grog.gif

xtoc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
old news...
i can tell ya, this is BULLSHIT, why? :

checkthislink

------------------------------------------------

Zelda GC Heads to Euro shops
Thursday 12-Oct-2006 12:43 PM Nintendo confirms to CVG that Twilight Princess on GameCube will go on sale in the shops across Europe.

After recent news that the GameCube version of Zelda: Twilight Princess will only be sold online in Japan, Nintendo has told CVG: "Zelda: Twilight Princess on GameCube will be available via the usual retail channels in Europe."

Phew...

Just in case you're wondering, "the usual retail outlets" does indeed mean that the game will be sold down your local shop. So we can all calm down, everything's going to be fine.

Nintendo wouldn't confirm whether or not the GC version of Twilight Princess will launch simultaneously with the Wii version on December 8 (or even a week after), but we'll keep banging away.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: happy birth +1