xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
yeah mass effect is a really great game i played it for like 18 hours after i got it doing abosulutley every side-quest i could find (there's a lot) and yeah i went vanguard then shocktropper (you know that second class stuff you get when you complete the side quest on the moon) i haven't beaten it yet thought sine i had to go back to halo (didn't want to lose my skills you know)

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've had one unstealthed game and one bad-burned game inserted to my 360, and no ban yet.
Unstealthed game was rejected by IX, and bad-burned game just said "couldn't read disc" or something, nothing about blow dust or whatever.

cenotaph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mass Effect is shaping up to be amazing (yeah, the 'elitist' swallowed his pride and bought a 360), I'm about 3/4 through and I'm having a great time... but I'd expect nothing less from Bioware. This doesn't mean the game still has some issues... but I'll probably go on more in length about that when I have the energy to write up a more complete summary of my thoughts.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Here's my gamertag peeps: JKR Firefox.

Add me if your into CoD 4 and NHL 2008! Well...I play lots of other games but those are the two that keep me coming back for more
tongue.gif

- Fitzy

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been dying to try out Mass Effect, darn you all talking about it. :'(

I'm playing it ATM, it's good but not great.

The storyline IMO isn't really that epic, but then I'm only like 1/3 through the game.
The gameplay mechanics seem really overwhelming at first but you soon get on top of them.

The actual gameplay IMO starts to get a bit repetitive after a while, you travel between galaxies then drop down onto planets in your Mako (Planets are very bare and very similar), you drive to a specific location on the map and punch on with enemies. Most of the bases on the planets are very similar in structure.

So overall I'd say it's good but shallow. They don't seem to have spent much time in making planets/buildings diverse, lots of copy pasting going on.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Dear Opium:

Please add my gamer tag: VVoltz
I look forward to kicking your ass, but the only play I can do so is at my friend's who actualyl owns a 360.

Happy holidays and best regards,

VVoltz

Duke_Jay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My gamertag is: Znelle Jelle
I just started playing CoD 4 tonight and i adavanced to lvl 9
gba.gif

So if anybody wants to play a game of CoD 4 just send a message
wink.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, my modded Xbox just Red Ringed on me after over two, almost three years of doing my damnedest to prevent it. And because it's modded there isn't much I can do. So looks like I'm out a 360 for a while... If I ever do replace the thing, I'm not modding it this time.
wink2.gif

The one thing about this whole situation though? For some reason I'm not angry or upset about it. Disappointed but it's not really bothering me...

****Edit for later tonight: Or....not. o-O After I got home from the party at a friend's house, it was unRed Ringed. Weird...no complaints here!
biggrin.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, my modded Xbox just Red Ringed on me after over two, almost three years of doing my damnedest to prevent it. And because it's modded there isn't much I can do. So looks like I'm out a 360 for a while... If I ever do replace the thing, I'm not modding it this time.Â
wink2.gif

The one thing about this whole situation though? For some reason I'm not angry or upset about it. Disappointed but it's not really bothering me...

****Edit for later tonight: Or....not. o-O After I got home from the party at a friend's house, it was unRed Ringed. Weird...no complaints here!Â
biggrin.gif

Good thing it's working for the time being. I suggest you move it to a slightly more ventilated area.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gaisuto, there are plenty of people around who will repair RRoD 360's even if they have been modded.

I took mine to a guy in Australia who fixed it for $80 aussie, he also guaranteed that it wouldn't happen again, and if it did he would fix it for free.

So if it busts again take a look around at people who mod consoles locally.
smile.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaisuto, there are plenty of people around who will repair RRoD 360's even if they have been modded.

I took mine to a guy in Australia who fixed it for $80 aussie, he also guaranteed that it wouldn't happen again, and if it did he would fix it for free.

So if it busts again take a look around at people who mod consoles locally.
smile.gif

Can you recommend any US store?, I saw RROD 360s selling for less than 50USD on eBay.

Also, I'm currently playing on a friend's house, we gather mostly on Friday nights / Saturdays, I'm the only one with a Gold Account there since I recently opened my Silver Account =)

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can you recommend any US store?, I saw RROD 360s selling for less than 50USD on eBay.

Also, I'm currently playing on a friend's house, we gather mostly on Friday nights / Saturdays, I'm the only one with a Gold Account there since I recently opened my Silver Account =)

I can't really recommend any US store as I live in Australia and wouldn't have any idea about US stores.

Like I said in my other post just contact local console modding people and find out if they are willing to do the RRoD fix for people.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey Opium, jam me on the Gamertag list dude. [MC DUI\

If people want to play with somebody who isn't too serious and can play a game without yelling send me a request, not enough of us guys on LIVE.
smile.gif

Zesto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got an Xbox for Christmas, and so far I only have Halo 3 and CoD4.

If anyone wants to play add my Gamertag : Desmond Arcane

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE