Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

D

Deleted-355425

hello again I have a doubt What firmware must have my Wii U to use the Loadiine v1.0 Wii U? hope you can help thank you again in advance I hope your answers a greeting
5.3.2 go into settings and the firmware version will be in the top right hand corner of your pad.

tOaO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sonic and all-stars Racing (Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed (US) WiiU) works just fine for me.

NeO_Sk8eR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cant get mario 3d land to work at all
Just hangs on ssb splash screen.
This was a USA rip on UK console, will try EUR version next.
Left it for 30+ minutes and have a class 10 16gb sd

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a pretty dismal-looking list :/ Seems like most popular titles don't work at all...

Its a start. Most compatibility lists for brand new releases on this site start off very weak, but as the loader evolves over time, the list will grow to near perfect compatibility. Case-in-point: Nintendont.

Last edited by duffmmann,
Reactions: 2Hack and thej3ster

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The "content" is the full game's data ?
I noticed that the content size is a lot smaller than the ISO's size available on certain websites.

once the wud is extracted it's smaller? there's probably some scrubbing involved?

Captain Toad : 1GB content data, 7GB ISO
Sonic Lost world : 6GB content, 20GB ISO
Mario 3DS world : 1.5GB content, 4GB ISO

maybe games will start to be released in extracted format if the size difference is that big. they won't be clean dump, but releases always adapt to current loading method (see PS3 with extracted game format which superseded full bluray ISO dump because the loader worked with extracted files).

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
The "content" is the full game's data ?
I noticed that the content size is a lot smaller than the ISO's size available on certain websites.

once the wud is extracted it's smaller? there's probably some scrubbing involved?

Captain Toad : 1GB content data, 7GB ISO
Sonic Lost world : 6GB content, 20GB ISO
Mario 3DS world : 1.5GB content, 4GB ISO

maybe games will start to be released in extracted format if the size difference is that big. they won't be clean dump, but releases always adapt to current loading method (see PS3 with extracted game format which superseded full bluray ISO dump because the loader worked with extracted files).
yeah there is very little use in dumping such big ISO files....for archival purposes yeah i guess, but most people would prefer a 1.2GB download vs a 6GB download....not to mention having to waste time extracting a 25GB wud file, then needing to extract everything from the wud file before your even finished

Dentaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone been able to try Mario Party 10? since its listed as untested. or is it too big to run?.. hopefully someone can develop a trimmer of some sort :)

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Anyone tried : Mario and Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games ?
I have the EUR WiiU RETRiBUTiON wud but since I'm still stuck on firmware 5.4.0 I can't test it now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

has anyone been able to try Mario Party 10? since its listed as untested. or is it too big to run?.. hopefully someone can develop a trimmer of some sort :)

Read comments, its rpx size is too big so you can't load it with the current loader.

Reactions: Dentaku

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i think people need to note what region console they tested on too, as for example loading up the US nes remix on a EU console makes it request EU language files that aren't on the disk....renaming the USen folder to EUen fixes the issue, so even though this is technically region free the wiiu may call different files that don't exist on a out of region game

Reactions: 2Hack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    He is now fishy.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sak is a fishy pineapple
    Have a good night everyone.
    i'm getting sleepy.
    So much drinking from @K3Nv2
    Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    Veho @ Veho: California has already banned those additives BTW.