Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone actually tried any games that aren't already on the list yet? I know there's not loads of games dumped, but there's at least some not on there, eg Bayonetta 2.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Do you know if "rpx + rpl size too big" games can be fixed?
im assuming the limit is probably something specific, like that loadiine can only use the space allocated by smash bros to store all the rpx + rpl files.....so basically you can only use games that have smaller or equal executable size as smash bros

PS this is just a guess, idk any specifics of what it is really

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
So is there still not a public method for dumping Wii U games from disc?
you can dump 90% of it via pygecko, the whole file system, but not the executable, currently afaik there is no way to dump those except for from already dumped wud files or eshop updates

Korin

Trophies
XP
Country
you can dump 90% of it via pygecko, the whole file system, but not the executable, currently afaik there is no way to dump those except for from already dumped wud files or eshop updates
Huh, weird how in the first post about it golden mentioned the ability to dump rpx files. SOURCE
So I guess that part isn't functional or included here?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Huh, weird how in the first post about it golden mentioned the ability to dump rpx files. SOURCE
So I guess that part isn't functional or included here?
yeah i was wondering that, he did originally say he would release the rpx dumping method with loadiine....maybe he just forgot :P@golden45 any news on the rpx dumper :)

thej3ster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or he could just post the results here, or add them to the compatibility list :P
yes pls post here.. but in case i miss a post if this thread becomes quite active, ive asked for Results to be PMd, not everyone has editing privileges atm..

just myself, golden45, and ive invited his testing team..

reshiram1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello again I have a doubt What firmware must have my Wii U to use the Loadiine v1.0 Wii U? hope you can help thank you again in advance I hope your answers a greeting

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse