Charizard Vs Dragonite

• Total voters

Evilman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I can play Pokemon Conquest successfully with DSTWO.

Though I played yesterday the first time since June. :D I tried the final place for the first time. Lost because ran out of turns.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can play Pokemon Conquest successfully with DSTWO.

Though I played yesterday the first time since June. :D I tried the final place for the first time. Lost because ran out of turns.

???
ANY ROM WORKS WITH THE DSTWO!!!
Kirby Mass Attack (E) doesn't.
They patched the (U) version but the (E) version doesn't work, even in Clean mode.
I believe they patched Pokémon Conquest (U) but not (E) also, but the difference is that game will run in clean mode.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Kirby Mass Attack (E) doesn't.

They patched the (U) version but the (E) version doesn't work, even in Clean mode.
I believe they patched Pokémon Conquest (U) but not (E) also, but the difference is that game will run in clean mode.

Well only one rom but the patched and clean conquest works for me ;)

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Quick question about linking.
I'm up to Terrera and Illusio now, and some of my warriors are reaching their capacity for linking with pokémon.

What happens if a warrior reaches maximum capacity? Will they be unable to link with any other pokémon, or will they be allowed to dismiss one of their companions?
I've already had to dismiss a few warriors that looked less potent than the ones I was just recruiting.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Quick question about linking.
I'm up to Terrera and Illusio now, and some of my warriors are reaching their capacity for linking with pokémon.

What happens if a warrior reaches maximum capacity? Will they be unable to link with any other pokémon, or will they be allowed to dismiss one of their companions?
I've already had to dismiss a few warriors that looked less potent than the ones I was just recruiting.
I think a warrior can just drop pokemon.
But i never even had this problem tbh ^_^

Reactions: 1 person

Evilman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I haven't updated my cheats file in ages. Is it updated to have Pokémon Conquest included? :D Sorry I'm not good keeping thing up-to-date. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol