VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mr Crow said:
is bioshosk any good?

i have to say oblivion is a must have for the ps3 and assasins creed they are da bomb

Have you tried the Demo?. The game is mind blowing en every sense of the word(s). Play it, play it nao!

Edit:

Also, I am majorly disappointed by The Force Unleashed. The controls are as responsive as a drunk teenager! Also, the character design while a little cool has no depth at all. I'm half through the game and the story is acceptable only. Major letdown.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, haven't touched my PS3 in over a month! I can't believe december of all months is the month where I haven't been playing it.

Just waiting for K2 to arrive now and multiplay that to death. Actually played a review copy over at a friends. I'm sure most of you are going to like it!
happy.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sc4rFac3d said:
Just waiting for K2 to arrive now and multiplay that to death. Actually played a review copy over at a friends. I'm sure most of you are going to like it!
happy.gif
Correct!

Also, I just updated the first post. Hope you like it!

DDRPenguin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have been going left to right, trying to figure out the mystery about some PS3 systems not being backwards compatible to PS2 and PS games, and some PS3 systems that are.

Can someone please explain to me if the PS3 is backwards compatible to PS2 and PS1 games? If it is, I am selling my PS2.

kaotic_azn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DDRPenguin said:
I have been going left to right, trying to figure out the mystery about some PS3 systems not being backwards compatible to PS2 and PS games, and some PS3 systems that are.

Can someone please explain to me if the PS3 is backwards compatible to PS2 and PS1 games? If it is, I am selling my PS2.

i know the 60gb systems are and the older 80gb are as well. 20, 40, recent 80 aren't. but really i found backwards compatability on mine fairly useless considering i still had my PS2 in my room to play with as well

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Cod:modern warfare 2 for November
cant wait to play it hope it has the same trills as cod4 and multiplayer with big maps and more weapons
in cod4 my favorite mission was the one set in the flashback (the sniping one),
there was a mission like that in cod5 (vendetta) as well but it was a MEHHHHHH

this year might turn out to be the year for ps3
if games like MAG, God of War 3, final fantasy,cod6 and heavy rain get released soon

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Errr.... what happened to the first post?!?! =(
I spent several days updating it and gathering the info, it's info was getting a little old but I was gonna change that =(

=(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: