Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Team Fail said:
NintendyFan said:
Last of the original Pre-release of the DS Nitro carts that have been repaired is up for bids on eBay now: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=160612582083
Dang. If it was a BIN I'd take it in a heartbeat.

I like the sweet red cart you put it in.
wink.gif

I hope the person who buys it won't give you a hassle this time lol. Perhaps... you should have waited just a little since you just sold the last one? This one's price might not go as high.
unsure.gif

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
NintendyFan said:
TheDreamLord said:
spinal_cord said:
TheDreamLord said:
my cyclods sees it as a nintendo commericial rom.... if i hit info it doesnt say its Homebrew :/ Yet it works on SudukoHax so its strange isnt it?

Not at all. Commercial games have part of the serial code in the file header (the middle 4 letters). Homebrew almost alsway has '####' instead. That is the easiest way to tell commercial from homebrew. As DS homebrew was invented long after commercial games and has nothing do with Nintendo at all, there is no reason why this debug demo would have '####' as its serial code.
then how does sudukohax run it...?

It's a Nintendo program without commercial protection.

I don't think that sudokuhax makes any attempt to tell the difference. I know that my HBC program doesn't, it will try to run anything you tell it to.

NintendyFan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
Team Fail said:
NintendyFan said:
Last of the original Pre-release of the DS Nitro carts that have been repaired is up for bids on eBay now: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=160612582083
Dang. If it was a BIN I'd take it in a heartbeat.

I like the sweet red cart you put it in.
wink.gif

I hope the person who buys it won't give you a hassle this time lol. Perhaps... you should have waited just a little since you just sold the last one? This one's price might not go as high.
unsure.gif

I thought it matched up nicely with the Red cart.
tongue.gif

I'm not too worried about what price it goes for. As long as I make something over a dollar, I'm still making money.. hah.

NintendyFan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Razor83

Trophies
XP
Country
I am curious to know how many different Nintendo debug/demo carts there are in total?

Also is there still a way to find/download the original release, not a repack? Perhaps a file name?...All the links in this thread have now been removed.

djc151084

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.navitotal.com
XP
Country
Razor83 said:
I am curious to know how many different Nintendo debug/demo carts there are in total?

Also is there still a way to find/download the original release, not a repack? Perhaps a file name?...All the links in this thread have now been removed.

NINTENDO_DS_NTR_DEBUG_NintendyFan.zip

Razor83

Trophies
XP
Country
djc151084 said:
Razor83 said:

NINTENDO_DS_NTR_DEBUG_NintendyFan.zip
Thanks
yaynds.gif

MSaki

Trophies
Website
nintendo3ds-place.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
seriously just curious don't take this the wrong way but is this just for a collectors item (rom) as it doesn't help much with the system except test it before it leaves for a store as a defective ds is bad but it does make a good test program.

im still looking for a official nintendo development flash cart 128mb without luck as of yet....

but i did find a debug cart (Edit: cleaned pins with some rubbing alcohol thought it was a bad idea at first but it works perfect now!) its for dslite as ds phat freezes with the cart in tried it on 4 diffrent systems dsi and dsi xl show a blank white ds card icon and when launched gives read manual error ds lite auto runs it and shows basic test menu. ds phat shows white screen.

told you salvation army never seems to surprise me
smile.gif

(only $2.99 little broken but works a little)

pm me asap if you see any kind of development flash cart for any system i perfer dsi and 3ds for now....

came across development 3ds, guy sold it to me for $325.99 took the offer no battery only charger...any one know where i can buy a (average sized but not to small capacity) 3ds battery?

THX A BUNCH MSAKI

NintendyFan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, don't want you all to think I've left you in the dark on this topic.

I'm still waiting for a few things to show up in the mail so I can get to work on the remaining carts.

On a side note, the recent debug cart I listed on eBay went for $413.00, I was a little surprised it went for almost another $100.00 over the previous auction.

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jealousy is rampant within me...

Well, this is awesome. I feel awesome.

Will test on my original R4DS running WoodR4. Hope it works.

Also, have you begun work on the DSi carts yet? I'd love to eat into that, even though I only have a DSlite =/

EDIT: Fixed a spelling error.

EDIT2: Also, the ROM is NTR_TESTER_NTRJ00, while the save is NTR_TESTER_NTRJ_00

Should I make them the same filename, or should they be like that, or is the save unnecessary?

EDIT3: Dang, doesn't work on Original R4 running Wood firmware. "Loading" text when booting the ROM turns purple then boots to a white screen.

Oh well, I'll try this on my friend's DSTWO when I meet him.

NintendyFan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
chaosdarkneo said:
Jealousy is rampant within me...

Well, this is awesome. I feel awesome.

Will test on my original R4DS running WoodR4. Hope it works.

Also, have you begun work on the DSi carts yet? I'd love to eat into that, even though I only have a DSlite =/

EDIT: Fixed a spelling error.

EDIT2: Also, the ROM is NTR_TESTER_NTRJ00, while the save is NTR_TESTER_NTRJ_00

Should I make them the same filename, or should they be like that, or is the save unnecessary?

EDIT3: Dang, doesn't work on Original R4 running Wood firmware. "Loading" text when booting the ROM turns purple then boots to a white screen.

Oh well, I'll try this on my friend's DSTWO when I meet him.

The save file names are that way standard from the cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: