Official "Missing features" thread: we'll bring them back for you!

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
so, cheats.gbatemp is still down. can someone of the staff at least say if they are trying to take it back up? so we know if we have to wait for it or not. thanks.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
so, cheats.gbatemp is still down. can someone of the staff at least say if they are trying to take it back up? so we know if we have to wait for it or not. thanks.
The people who ran that forum moved elsewhere anyways from what I read, and the listed database was far out of date.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Just a thought, adding a list to the opening post of what features have been requested, which of those have already been fixed, are being worked on, are on the to-do list, and have just been rejected (with, perhaps, a reason why) would be nice to follow this progress and avoid people repeatedly requesting the same feature that has already been mentioned as missing.

(on the other hand, if you are counting repeated requests as votes and don't want to avoid them ...)
Let it move plz :P
288412.jpg

(Even if it's only optionally visible by logged in members.)

jerbear64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but it used to be when you visited the site on a DSi, it would be slimmed-down. I've been using Google Mobile to format the pages, but problem is I can't log in with it.

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd like a feature where the administrators, mods, or site devs talk about which removed features they are working on reimplementing.
I want this as well since its been a while since the move and we were all told that blogs and a bunch of other stuff is coming back.

Its_just_Lou

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I miss base-level respect, tact, and humanity among internet peoples....any chance of bringing those 'features' back ?

:grog:

The Minecrafter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll ask again. Is there any possibility of getting the ability to use our own custom CSS code for the site, or are we going to be restricted to the default and the dark temp style?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I'll ask again. Is there any possibility of getting the ability to use our own custom CSS code for the site, or are we going to be restricted to the default and the dark temp style?
Is there ANY forum that has support for this natively?

Most people just use a browser plugin if they want custom CSS, there's a few out there to do this.

mechadylan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 for Ask Temp... or was it called Ask GBATemp? Shoot, it's been so long I don't even remember anymore. Anywho, it was a great place for random questions that would easily be lost in the forums if it had to be categorized (i.e. What's the name of the song...?, Explain this physics problem, etc.) It was also a fun place for trivia hounds like myself and others to peruse and see what we could answer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1