Hacking Official Kernel Exploit released for up to 4.05 by Fail0verflow

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing around with 3.55 and can get kernal to exicute but fail to be able to return to a useable state without it panicking and crashing

Are you hosting the website files locally or are you connected to the internet? I've been very cautious about letting the system connect to the internet at all because of this.

Ukiwf1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
So, There is nothing new on 4.05 kernel exploit? Thats not new, because always someone say that they publishes exploit (cfw) couple weeks and nothing comes out.. I think that maybe cfw and exploit become christmas 2018 or 2019.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, There is nothing new on 4.05 kernel exploit? Thats not new, because always someone say that they publishes exploit (cfw) couple weeks and nothing comes out.. I think that maybe cfw and exploit become christmas 2018 or 2019.

From having an exploit released to have CFW is a still a long way. They are not the same. Technically how to exploit 4.05 kernel is hinted. If you have skill to exploit, noone is stopping you using that exploit for yourself. Moaning about CFW release is as spoiled as one can be, when you don't contribute but relying on what other people doing in their free time

Last edited by tivu100,

DuskRPG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The effort is appreciated, and it seems easier and cheaper to obtain then action replay, but I personally find it much easier to buy a memory card from eBay with FMCB pre-installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: morning fellas, it's my birthday