Homebrew Of Themes and Transfers

TheOneWhoDoes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've heard that custom home menu themes remain intact after performing a system update, and I would assume that they remain through a system transfer too, correct?

Well, I updated to get into the eShop and lost Ninjhax prior to learning custom themes existed, though I've heard that New 3DS models ship with 9.2 firmware. So, my plan for tomorrow, when the New 3DS comes out in America is to install some themes I've created, then update so I can system transfer.

My issue then, is would the custom themes on the New 3DS still be accessible after a system transfer? I assume they'd still be on the New SD, but I would think there is a chance I'd have to do something extra, since it can't be thay simple, can it?

To sum it all up, if I transfer to a system with custom themes on it, are they still there, or removed?

TheOneWhoDoes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, while I appriciate that advice, I'm pretty sure Ninjhax has already been confirmed to work on the New 3DS - this question could also be applied to a system transfer between two regular 3DSs.

I'm going to try somethings tomorrow, I guess, and post whatever results I get. Still open to anyone who may know better though! :P

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, while I appriciate that advice, I'm pretty sure Ninjhax has already been confirmed to work on the New 3DS - this question could also be applied to a system transfer between two regular 3DSs.

I'm going to try somethings tomorrow, I guess, and post whatever results I get. Still open to anyone who may know better though! :P
Ninjhax does work on N3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality