Gaming Obscure Request - Need a Rip of the Call of Duty 3 "Forest" Bass and Piano

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRenegadist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this may come as an odd request (possibly posted on the wrong board) but I've been looking for the Bass and Piano sounds that were used on the Forest level of Call of Duty 3 before the action segments took place. I'm not sure if this is a music file or a set of sounds that loop throughout the level though the piano part does get faster at times so I'm leaning towards looping sound files on timers.

Either way if someone would be cool enough to get either the OST or the sound files from the game that'd be fantastic if they're even accessible within the ISO.

Below are the sounds I'm speaking of:

- Starts at 1:05

Thanks a ton in advance!

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this may come as an odd request (possibly posted on the wrong board) but I've been looking for the Bass and Piano sounds that were used on the Forest level of Call of Duty 3 before the action segments took place. I'm not sure if this is a music file or a set of sounds that loop throughout the level though the piano part does get faster at times so I'm leaning towards looping sound files on timers.

Either way if someone would be cool enough to get either the OST or the sound files from the game that'd be fantastic if they're even accessible within the ISO.

Below are the sounds I'm speaking of:

- Starts at 1:05

Thanks a ton in advance!

I got the 360 version around... I'll throw it in and see if the audio is in some format I can extract from, if not I could also record the ambient audio but you'd hear the birds in the background. I'll reply if I found anything hehe.

Last edited by lisreal2401,

TheRenegadist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the 360 version around... I'll throw it in and see if the audio is in some format I can extract from, if not I could also record the ambient audio but you'd hear the birds in the background. I'll reply if I found anything hehe.
Many thanks my man!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry, you can't ask game file extraction.
It's sharing of copyrighted files included in a game.

you could ask how to do it yourself, but not a resource posted by someone else.
if you want to change that thread to a guide how to find a sound in that game, I can re-open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.