Gaming Obscure error (006-1608) when opening PokeBank or updating Pokemon X

Testbono

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey folks.

Running the latest version of Luma having followed the official guide and I've come across a weird little error (006-1608) when trying to run PokeBank or update Pokemon X (legit online copy)

PokeBank throws Error Code: 006-1608 after hitting Start and briefly showing it signing in with my Nintendo Network ID. I've tried redownloading the app via the FreeShop and official Nintendo store which goes through fine however the error persists.

All other functionality, including online play in Pokemon Sun/Moon, works completely fine. Did some research but the only results Google could find were partially archived 4chan discussions which wasn't too helpful.

Any ideas?

azerti1304

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Same error today on Pokémon moon,when Pokemon synchronize with Pgl. After that, i reboot but no error message.

New 3ds xl Eur,Luma 6.6,A9LH

Judgmented

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just adding on here that I just went through all the steps from the guide as well and get the same error in pokebank. Everything else works fine including moon's sync with pgl. I tried reinstalling on the eshop and freeshop, sweeping the ticket and then reinstalling and trying to reinstall my backed up ticket with fbi and it just gives me an error.

Gabrox

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey guys, someone resolved this problem because i can't access pokebank because of this error, and i'm running luma 6.6 too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)