• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Obama vs Clinton

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, she pretty much does anything to get people's votes. I wonder if there is actually a person left under all those layers of bullshit.

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The world being the americas of course.
wink.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^I can agree with that seeing it is McCain...he's so moderate that both sides like him well enough except for the blind party playing more winged out douche bags that get all close minded. As is it's best from a long track record to have the WH by one party the Congress by the other as it usually just takes about 6~ years until the greed settles in once you get that first full round of renewed senators. Democrats did it for years, and then the Republicans started acting like spending like Democrats and got the boot due to Bush association. I could live with McCain or Obama as both do what they say and don't simply just play party sides...nearly dare I say politicians with consciences...frightening I know.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

apd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bet the red necks brains must be frazzled on whether to vote for a black man or a Bill Clinton's bit of stuff as their country's leader.

If I had a vote I'd have voted Obama purely because of the Oprah factor...

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am pretty sure Clinton was the one that pulled some strings in the video game world to get manhunt2 banned/delayed/made rated A or whatever, all I remember is I read that somewhere and I was like, what a bitch!!!
wtf.gif

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Screw both of them. Why can't we all vote for Republican?

Cause you'd get a majority of conservatives in the supreme court and if you think that the christian agenda was pushed the last 8 years, hide yourself for the onslaught of human right violations they'll impose on you through that.

QUOTE said:
and then the Republicans started acting like spending like Democrats and got the boot due to Bush association.

You mean spending like those damn democrats who got your country out of debt?

We are seriously screwed if clinton or obama win. they just dont understand anything.

You watch fox news don't you?

edit:
Also, if you want to pull the economy card to favour a republican..Mccain does not know shit about economics and even admits that. Saying: "The issue of economics is not something I've understood as well as I should, I've got Greenspan's book."

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
In related news, they're both speaking here in Washington tomorrow, so I'll be in Seattle all day. I've got a humdinger of a question for Obama if I get the chance to ask it.

May I ask what that question may be?
"If you were elected President, and had all the powers of the office at your disposal,

Senator Obama, would you do a barrel roll?"

Unfortunately there was a major accident on the interstate, which caused my bus to be an hour late. So I ended up standing outside the arena with 3000 other people listening over the intercom.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
In related news, they're both speaking here in Washington tomorrow, so I'll be in Seattle all day. I've got a humdinger of a question for Obama if I get the chance to ask it.

May I ask what that question may be?
"If you were elected President, and had all the powers of the office at your disposal,

Senator Obama, would you do a barrel roll?"

Unfortunately there was a major accident on the interstate, which caused my bus to be an hour late. So I ended up standing outside the arena with 3000 other people listening over the intercom.
If they come around here, I'll ask that question for you.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'll be short:
For someone like me, not living in the US, I shouldn't have anything to say about any president or candidates or anything. BUT.
What I've seen and heard of them, I'd vote for obama (if i'd live in america).

basf11214

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Obama reminds me too much of Bush. During the 2000 campaign, Bush was running the same kind of "outsider" show. After what he did with his presidency, I can't really trust anyone who claims to be an outsider anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.