Hardware o3ds xl soft bricking

jeogodd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using guide from 3ds.guide with the latest version of luma3ds. I am able to boot into gm9 and recovery mode. I have restored it 3x now but it just soft bricks again later. These are what I've been doing during the 3 times it soft bricked. The first time, I was playing ultra moon and saved then put it into sleep mode. 5 minutes later, the screen is frozen and I can't do anything. I turn it off and it's soft bricked so I restored the sysnand using gm9. Then later, it soft bricked again. It happened again about 6 hours later. I set it in sleep mode while just normally playing moon and the screen froze again. I restored it again. The last time it happened, I restored it, went to the main menu, turned it to sleep mode for about 1-3 hours, and it bricked again. Now, I'm scared to even leave my 3ds on in case it bricks again because restoring it is annoying.

So I'm just wondering what's wrong. Is my 3ds just too old? I bought it on sale about 3 years ago and haven't charged it for 2-3 years and suddenly picked it up again so would it have something to do with that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Buttocks