Hardware O3ds XL Disassembley

MrYoshida

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi. so, my 3ds has a problem where if you turn it on. it turns back off right after. i've done some research and found out that i could be the speakers or the camera ribbon cables that may have a tear in it. opened mine up and found two ribbon cables which had a tear in it. i wanted to replace them, but don't know which ribbon cable is which. does anyone know which is which? thanks (:

MrYoshida

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi. so, my 3ds has a problem where if you turn it on. it turns back off right after. i've done some research and found out that i could be the speakers or the camera ribbon cables that may have a tear in it. opened mine up and found two ribbon cables which had a tear in it. i wanted to replace them, but don't know which ribbon cable is which. does anyone know which is which? thanks (:
oh and the ribbons cables with the tears are on the side of the circle pad

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

oh and the ribbons cables with the tears are on the side of the circle pad

This guide is for the Top LCD replacement but it's very complete for what you want:
https://pt.ifixit.com/Guide/Nintendo+3DS+XL+Upper+LED+Display+Replacement/25070

The difficult part is to remove the ribbons from the bottom plate, so be very careful when doing this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @SylverReZ