Reactions: 1 person

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I know! It's a special case with built in emulators for all previous Nintendo systems! It would be called...

The Super Nintendo Virtual Boy 64 Cube Wii 3D Entertainment System Advance! :blink:
And the best part is... it doesn't ever require a 3DS in order to work :ph34r:

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know! It's a special case with built in emulators for all previous Nintendo systems! It would be called...

The Super Nintendo Virtual Boy 64 Cube Wii 3D Entertainment System Advance! :blink:
nyko can't do that they will get sued lol

this thread got derailed but free posts

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well we may have actually stumbled upon the correct answer. Check out this camera zoom for the Kinect:
http://www.nyko.com/products/product-detail/?name=Zoom
so it is possible.

Yeah, but that's so the kinect can work in smaller places. Not really as much of a actual ZOOM as it is a "motion+"

They also just released a speaker dock for the Vita, so 3DS may feel left out...
http://www.nyko.com/products/product-detail/?name=Speaker+Stand+for+PS+Vita

We have a whole freaking Radio with a charging cradle and alarm built in and a jack for the headphones. The Vita is getting left out in this case

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Get your head back from the clouds.
angry-no.jpg

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country

Erm... this was a joke..dude.lol

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Erm... this was a joke..dude.lol
i knew that it was just a side thought on how i get free posts from this thread

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Third parties can make a rumble pack, it’s not a problem with supporting existing games they would need to address, it would be their problem to gain support from third party game creators for new games. It’s a bit like the old days of home micros where game developers supported various different hardware add-ons that were not created by the original machine manufacturers.

If I were making a rumble pack then I would make a thin base that clipped into the cartridge port and the rumble pack would have a pass-through connector in it for the game cart. The base would also contain an extended battery to justify its size. Supported games could access the rumble pack in the base, all other games would ignore it, 100% compatibility with games not using the rumble could be obtained by a switch to deactivate the rumble pack but leave the pass-through and the extended battery enabled.

It’s not impossible, it’s just very improbable.
That's not what he's talking about, though. He wants a rumble pack that has 100% compatibility based on sound waves.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Third parties can make a rumble pack, it’s not a problem with supporting existing games they would need to address, it would be their problem to gain support from third party game creators for new games. It’s a bit like the old days of home micros where game developers supported various different hardware add-ons that were not created by the original machine manufacturers.

If I were making a rumble pack then I would make a thin base that clipped into the cartridge port and the rumble pack would have a pass-through connector in it for the game cart. The base would also contain an extended battery to justify its size. Supported games could access the rumble pack in the base, all other games would ignore it, 100% compatibility with games not using the rumble could be obtained by a switch to deactivate the rumble pack but leave the pass-through and the extended battery enabled.

That's not what he's talking about, though. He wants a rumble pack that has 100% compatibility based on sound waves.

I never said its what "he" wanted, I am stating how it could be done and how a third party would have to approach it for support from other companies, and therefore would be improbable.

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country

"He" doesnt want a rumble pack based on sound. "He" was replying to a post asking for suggestions as to what it could be. It could be a rumble pack. You two flamed at the thought of it stating older games wouldnt be compatible so my idea is rubbish. So I ("HE") told you about new rumble tech. Which you continue to be upset about.

Stop talking shit.

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
In an ideal world?

A Circle Pad Plus that's slimmed down, includes a battery pack that replaces the internal battery, which the CPP feeds off (so it has a rechargable battery) and a rumble feature built in. This would stay on your 3DS at all times, being a battery cover replacement.

In the real world?

Just a CPP replacement that's even bigger and bulkier with rubber grips on the buttons, and a turbo feature. Most likely..

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

"He" doesnt want a rumble pack based on sound. "He" was replying to a post asking for suggestions as to what it could be. It could be a rumble pack. You two flamed at the thought of it stating older games wouldnt be compatible so my idea is rubbish. So I ("HE") told you about new rumble tech. Which you continue to be upset about.

Stop talking shit.

With all due respect, I flamed no-one read my post again and you will see, I was making an alternate suggestion, I didnt flame the original post. Before you accuse someone of talking Shit read what they wrote.

Reactions: 2 people

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country

Stop talking shit.

With all due respect, I flamed no-one read my post again and you will see, I was making an alternate suggestion, I didnt flame the original post. Before you accuse someone of talking Shit read what they wrote.

Yo dude, I wasnt talking about your post. I was talking about Janthrans. I just used your 'style' from your post to emphasise mine. ie "'he' said this..."
Total respect to you and your comment. It is a good idea.
I repeat, I was not asking you to stop anything. x

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

The confusion was you quoted two people in your reply and put "You two flamed at the thought of it" Two being the number 2 as in the 2 quoted in your post of which one was me, thats why it looks like you are reffering to me. Easily confusing.

Edit - That said I would laugh my head off if it was a rumble pack they show at E3

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country

The confusion was you quoted two people in your reply and put "You two flamed at the thought of it" Two being the number 2 as in the 2 quoted in your post of which one was me, thats why it looks like you are reffering to me. Easily confusing.

Edit - That said I would laugh my head off if it was a rumble pack they show at E3

Just re read post and...Ahh I see. I meant janthran&watchman.

I would eat my hat if it was a rumble pack after this thread lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.