Hardware Nyko Power Pak +

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It depends on how big the 3DS feels without it, and if the battery length is unbearable.

I really rather use the Nintendo charging station, but if the battery sucks that much, I will resort to this.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zarxrax said:
Is it possible (in theory) to just get a higher capacity battery thats the same size as the one in the 3ds?
Not possible due to physical size constrain. In fact you would need a major battery breakthrough (new battery chemistry) to have a higher energy density (ability to pack more electricity in a fixed volume).

Hence that is why most third-party batteries out there claiming higher mAh without size increase are lies.

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
might get one but.... i'd really like to see a seal from nintendo
why wouldn't the black match with aqua-blue 3ds? as long as it remains 2 colors and not a rainbow-console, i'm fine with it

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
i'm definitely picking up the battery + cradle bundle as soon as i find a local store that will stock them
tongue.gif

Odnetnin46

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skitty22 said:
I wonder what nintendo think because surely removing the back of the 3DS could count as warranty voiding thing.
I don't think you would have to remove the whole back of a console just to get to the battery space,especially with a retail accessory.
unsure.gif

Shadowhunta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Odnetnin46 said:
Skitty22 said:
I wonder what nintendo think because surely removing the back of the 3DS could count as warranty voiding thing.
I don't think you would have to remove the whole back of a console just to get to the battery space,especially with a retail accessory.
unsure.gif

Yup, you really do have to remove the entire back panel to get to the battery lol!

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nyko has said it'll come out when 3DS launches, so 25th or 27th depending on your region. The Ebgames/Gamestop listing is incorrect. I posted that because someone asked if EBGames will get it at all.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I may look into this after I get my 3DS. Unfortunately, I chose the aqua blue. Then again, I'm not buying the 3DS so I can stare at the bottom of the unit. I'm buying it to play the games and such, and double the battery life take precedence over how the underside of the 3DS looks.

Maybe give it a little makeover underneath if needs be, like boombox speaker stickers or something.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol